• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

apparently I have a perfect town?

candxur

vegan trash
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
8399-8164-2698
Island
Redwoods
I thought I was more or less half way to perfect town rating, I hardly have any any pwp done, the entire south west content of town is bare (no trees and next to no flowers), I don't have that many trees around town, the only thing i've got lots of it flowers.
But this morning I booted up my game and right outside my house, on the cliff edge, a jacobs ladder had spawned. So I ran to the town hall to confirm with isabelle and yes, I apparently have perfect town rating.
I remember from an old town that it took me way longer to get perfect town, and I had to to way more work throughout the town?
Did they make it even easier to get perfect town with the update?

I don't think they changed anything about the requirements...
but congrats! you must've accidentally did just the right things! :blush:

I'm trying so hard to get it. I have 75+ flowers, ALOT OF TREES (I'll count later) and more than 10 PWPs. How???? And btw, congrats

Congratulations!!!

You did it!!!

There are requirements to a perfect Town - the minimum is 10 pwp.

Sometimes it seems easier than others. I recently sold and reset my town and was working on my Perfect Town status and could NOT get Isabelle to tell me the good news! So I don't think it is easier with the update.

If it's perfect I wouldn't build any more until you get the golden watering can!

I did it pretty quickly.
I wasn't even thinking about it.
Planted trees, bushes and flowers. Built PWP's and one day Isabelle said it was perfect.

Congrats! It happened accidentally for me as well in my first town... it seems impossible to obtain it in my current one :p

Last edited:
Congrats! even though some of your town is bare, that really doesn't count towards the perfect town rating. It was more due to the PWPs you put down/the amount of trees/flowers. Depending on what PWPs you put down, they probably boosted your rating a lot giving you a perfect rating. :)

I'm trying so hard to get it. I have 75+ flowers, ALOT OF TREES (I'll count later) and more than 10 PWPs. How???? And btw, congrats

You might have too many trees. I think the tree limit for a perfect town is somewhere around 200 trees. I didn't fill my town with trees until after I got the golden watering can.

Back