• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Are you lonely?

Guys, I am so sorry that the vast majority of you are lonely. :/ At least we have TBT family.

Ye I have no friends in my program at school so I sit by myself in every class and break rip
I have a couple of close friends outside of my program but one just moved 5 hours away and the other one has a lot of other friends and always ignores me when she's with them and talks about them even when she's just with me
At my job over the summer I did make some friends and wasn't lonely for a couple of months but now summer's over :(

no (-: so many people care about me and i always have family to rely on if someone else isn't there for me.

i enjoy the feeling of loneliness in small doses, though.

Really depressed right now, the downphases are the worst if you have no one to talk to.

I think so, at times I do. I have a decent amount of peers, but all of them suck at keeping in touch even when I've brought it up to them. Its always the same old "I've been soOo busy", but they're just prioritizing other people. It's become a pattern in friend after friend, that I've just started doing the same- staying busy, and making recyclable friend after recyclable friend.

Definitely lonely.

Not only does my entire household either not know me as much or doesnt like me (because I'm lazy)

I dont have any friends, which sucks. well, not really, since its quiet.
My dad keeps complaining to make friends, but I'm like, eh....
Still would prefer to be by myself though.

Probably, by "normal" standards. But I talk to people online and I live with my mom so I guess it's alright. I don't like being around people I know that I feel uncomfortable with (I have it easier with strangers though because you can "try" them and see if they are comfortable and if they have same interest etc. I don't mean trying as in abusing anyone, but yeah to see if they are cool beans more like it).

It's so sad that in a world with so called 'social media' that so many people, including myself are so lonely.
My loneliness is killing me and doubt I'll be around much longer but joining TBT has helped me feel a bit less lonely.

Without TBT, I get bored. I wouldn’t say I ever get lonely though.

Back