• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Are you lonely?

Luckily I'm not.
I'm generally an introvert and prefer staying home or only seeing a few people. I make myself sound lame but I promise I'm not. I have my boyfriend who I see all the time and he's always there to talk to when I need him, as well as my family, friends, and uni to go to - I love what I'm studying :)

Nah, my girlfriend has been living with me for years. Add to that, we have a super cute and talkative kid. I rarely spend time with friends or other people because I don't feel like I want or I need to.

Nah. I honestly very very rarely experience true loneliness. The only time I really feel lonely is when I'm in a room full of people and I have no friends with me, although I'm not sure if that's loneliness or anxiousness that I feel. I like being by myself, always have. Maybe too excessively...

Heck yeah I'm lonely.

Sometimes I see / hear something interesting and I wish I could tell someone but then I realise, oh yeah, I have no friends, that's right! Whenever I get to work I am always so talkative because social interaction finnalllyy!

Often, the only people I will speak to all day are teachers (when answering the roll or something), and my parents at dinner.

I do... all of my friends moved out of town... now I have no friends at all, I don't go to school anymore... So yeah... My room is all I have to me right now

This thread got me thinking of this song:

Back