Are you lonely?

Sometimes, but I usually prefer it. But I do get really lonely sometimes even with my family and boyfriend I miss having friends and doing things with them...

I've been living with my best friend for 3 years now and I love my coworkers at my job, so I dont get so lonely :p maybe when my best friend goes on holiday with her boyfriend without me lolol :'D I remember what it's like to be in a relationship and I miss it somewhat but I'm so used to being alone and I love the privacy honestly. I miss my parents and my brother a lot though. Sometimes I feel more lonely when I see my friends being close to their parents and being able to go home to them whenever they want. I can't cos I live abroad *cries*

Lonely? I might feel a bit isolated having that I did graduate and move back home which is away from my friends. I still keep in contact with all of them though.

Yes and no. Now that the school year's done, I won't talk to my friends at school for another 2 months, but I can talk to some of them over instant messaging, and I have a group of friends from here I chat with daily.

yes i literally have no close friends that i interact with and i isolate myself because i suck so im always alone and never talk to people lmao
i feel less lonely now bc i'm on summer vacation so i dont have to deal with being alone in school all the time haha

i counted how many people i said sonething to during a few weeks back in april and may andit was like ... 5 to 10 people a week..,, that includes ppl i said 1 word to, my family, teachers and mental health professionals lmao when will i die

I mean at home I'm usually lonely, like I stay in my room a lot. I try to go out with my friends though.

I wouldn't say I'm lonely, but I wish I could spend more time with friends. Unfortunately, I'm home for the summer and all my friends live 4+ hours away so that's not really an option. I won't see them until July. I'm never alone at home but there's a different type of interaction that you get with friends and I miss that all the time.

I would say so, but there's people on Discord to talk to at least

I think at school is when I notice it the most, but at home it's still ****

It's always just been me and my sister. I don't have friends. Not because I'm mean or not deserving, but I'm honestly not the prettiest/skinniest person in the world, and that's what matters to the people at school. I've never had the experience of flirtation or being a "popular kid" and I probably never will. And that's something I've learned to accept.

Last edited:
yes i see myself as Riley in Inside Out... even though i never moved i feel like that one kid that always does embarrasing things and doesnt want to be around others and is cautious of who to be with. I have been bullied many times and anxiety attacks on opening day of high school... 2 words NOT GOOD

I'm not very isolated. I have a few friends, and tons of coworkers between my two jobs. But part of me always feels kind of lonely.

Back