• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Are you lonely?

but uh no im not lonely, i have my irl and online friends plus family

Nah, I'm mostly alone by choice. People here do tend to get offended if you don't want to go to parties every weekend, but then again they never follow my invitation and come by my place to hangout and just chill. Ultimately it's hard finding soulmates if your soul is perfectly fine being on your own.

Nah. I used to feel that way, but I've realized that having friends is over rated. I've always liked having my privacy, and being alone (minus my boyfriend) means I don't have to give a **** what people think anymore. It's pretty nice when you think about it that way.

Pffft? Lonley? Naaaah.

*hugs anime body pillow*

for the record im joking

Last edited:
i only feel complete loneliness when i'm talking to my crush and he brings up the girl he likes or when he says he wants to spend more time with "you guys"

i physically am not but emotionally i feel like i am. i talk to friends every day both irl and online but i still feel as if they couldn't care less and just pity me because i have anxiety. its quite frustrating

I have my family around me but otherwise it's just birds flying into the garden at times. I need to find something that'll bring me to a better place against this sense of loneliness that I don't understand very well.

nope. i got friends. and if no friends, then i got my sweet doggos. ^u^

Coming from a big family and being the only girl~plus the youngest~ I do feel a bit lonely. But I kinda like being alone now that i'm older.

I am so lonely, I've just always been the outcast at school and work. Honestly can't remember the last time I was invited to anything.

Hmm sometimes because I'm not as outgoing as I would like, but I do have a few friends that I can hang out with so I'm glad for that

i've always been a shy, super introverted person and find it hard to reach out to others or make new friends. growing up, my best friend group have been all spread across schools, and my personality is awkward by nature and i was so socially inept in middle school bc of family & health problems, so i would cry a lot about it. one of my best friends even joked about me being a "lonely nature pokemon" haha. now i go an hour+ drive away from home for school, and i don't drive, and no one else in my close-knit friend group drives except 1 person. so its not like i can easily see my friends to hang out, and i also can't easily make new friends. i made like, 1 or 2 friends my first year of college. so naturally i find myself feeling lonely often/feeling like i'm missing out on something from not socializing extensively or having more friends than i do. most of the time i like/prefer being alone though, even if it does seem a bit "lonely"

very lonely in the mornings. overall no though, I talk to my partner all the time and pretty much never feel lonely

I have my bf but I don't have any friends because I'm crap at making them so when he's not around I feel pretty got damn lonely

Back