• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Are you lonely?

Sometimes, but I usually prefer it. But I do get really lonely sometimes even with my family and boyfriend I miss having friends and doing things with them...

I've been living with my best friend for 3 years now and I love my coworkers at my job, so I dont get so lonely :p maybe when my best friend goes on holiday with her boyfriend without me lolol :'D I remember what it's like to be in a relationship and I miss it somewhat but I'm so used to being alone and I love the privacy honestly. I miss my parents and my brother a lot though. Sometimes I feel more lonely when I see my friends being close to their parents and being able to go home to them whenever they want. I can't cos I live abroad *cries*

Lonely? I might feel a bit isolated having that I did graduate and move back home which is away from my friends. I still keep in contact with all of them though.

Yes and no. Now that the school year's done, I won't talk to my friends at school for another 2 months, but I can talk to some of them over instant messaging, and I have a group of friends from here I chat with daily.

yes i literally have no close friends that i interact with and i isolate myself because i suck so im always alone and never talk to people lmao
i feel less lonely now bc i'm on summer vacation so i dont have to deal with being alone in school all the time haha

i counted how many people i said sonething to during a few weeks back in april and may andit was like ... 5 to 10 people a week..,, that includes ppl i said 1 word to, my family, teachers and mental health professionals lmao when will i die

I mean at home I'm usually lonely, like I stay in my room a lot. I try to go out with my friends though.

I wouldn't say I'm lonely, but I wish I could spend more time with friends. Unfortunately, I'm home for the summer and all my friends live 4+ hours away so that's not really an option. I won't see them until July. I'm never alone at home but there's a different type of interaction that you get with friends and I miss that all the time.

No, not really.

I would say so, but there's people on Discord to talk to at least

I think at school is when I notice it the most, but at home it's still ****

It's always just been me and my sister. I don't have friends. Not because I'm mean or not deserving, but I'm honestly not the prettiest/skinniest person in the world, and that's what matters to the people at school. I've never had the experience of flirtation or being a "popular kid" and I probably never will. And that's something I've learned to accept.

Last edited:
yes i see myself as Riley in Inside Out... even though i never moved i feel like that one kid that always does embarrasing things and doesnt want to be around others and is cautious of who to be with. I have been bullied many times and anxiety attacks on opening day of high school... 2 words NOT GOOD

I'm not very isolated. I have a few friends, and tons of coworkers between my two jobs. But part of me always feels kind of lonely.

Back