Are you lonely?

Luckily I'm not.
I'm generally an introvert and prefer staying home or only seeing a few people. I make myself sound lame but I promise I'm not. I have my boyfriend who I see all the time and he's always there to talk to when I need him, as well as my family, friends, and uni to go to - I love what I'm studying :)

Nah, my girlfriend has been living with me for years. Add to that, we have a super cute and talkative kid. I rarely spend time with friends or other people because I don't feel like I want or I need to.

Nah. I honestly very very rarely experience true loneliness. The only time I really feel lonely is when I'm in a room full of people and I have no friends with me, although I'm not sure if that's loneliness or anxiousness that I feel. I like being by myself, always have. Maybe too excessively...

Heck yeah I'm lonely.

Sometimes I see / hear something interesting and I wish I could tell someone but then I realise, oh yeah, I have no friends, that's right! Whenever I get to work I am always so talkative because social interaction finnalllyy!

Often, the only people I will speak to all day are teachers (when answering the roll or something), and my parents at dinner.

I do... all of my friends moved out of town... now I have no friends at all, I don't go to school anymore... So yeah... My room is all I have to me right now

This thread got me thinking of this song:

Back