• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Looking for some help

invodios

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Feedback
0% (0) +
Hi, I recently got back into animal crossing and I'm looking for someone who i can trust to allow me to place my belongings in their town while I reset mine and go back to their town afterwards and collect my bells and items like clothing, plants, furniture. i'd prefer someone who i could communicate with outside of the acnl chat like on skype or discord but if not it's understandable. :)

I have skype, and I will look after your items and leave them be. Let me know if you still need help.

I have skype, and I will look after your items and leave them be. Let me know if you still need help.

hi sorry for late reply, i still need someone to help. are you still willing? :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi :) You wanna reset now?

xd sorry for late reply, do you have a skype or discord we could message each other through?

Last edited:
Sure I can still help! XD

If you need an extra help in hand i'm always willing to help
Discord; Vocab
Tag: #9836

Last edited:
Back