Buying Whirlpool Bath! Paying in TBT or IGB! Please help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

limiya

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Feedback
100% (106) +
Hi all! I am currently building a bathroom in my home, so I need help with these wishlist items! You can set whatever price you want per item in either TBT or IGB! Thank you so much for any help!

http://moridb.com/catalogs/489WxP6FPs

UPDATE: I only need a whirlpool bath now, and seeing as to how this room is a bathroom, the whirlpool bath is the primary furniture item I need. Please help if you can!! Thank you.

Last edited:
That works for me! I'll go ahead and send you TBT and add your FC! Do you wanna deliver or pickup?

- - - Post Merge - - -

That's perfect! I'll go ahead and send you TBT and add your FC! Do you wanna deliver or pickup?

Pickup, please :)
I'll let you know when you can come over ^^

That works for me! I'll go ahead and send you TBT and add your FC! Do you wanna deliver or pickup?

- - - Post Merge - - -

That's perfect! I'll go ahead and send you TBT and add your FC! Do you wanna deliver or pickup?
pick up please, I will have your furniture ready for you in like 10 min, just have to buy it from my catalog :)

Pickup, please :)
I'll let you know when you can come over ^^

Alrighty! I added your FC so just let me know when! ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

pick up please, I will have your furniture ready for you in like 10 min, just have to buy it from my catalog :)

Alrighty! I have your FC added, so just let me know when you're ready!

Alrighty! I added your FC so just let me know when! ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Alrighty! I have your FC added, so just let me know when you're ready!
ok Im ready :)
I added you and my gates are open!

Yeah. I have twelve-grape plate, lotus pond, like 25 tbt for both? Also I could summon Toby, if you have coupons.

25 TBT for both works for me! Also I do have coupons, so if you could summon Toby that would be great! Which FC would you like me to add? Also, let me go ahead and send you TBT!

Please add this FC. 2337-7649-6928
I'll pick up items from storage town and open it up shortly. Feel free to pop in when you see my gates open. Town name Lumina!

List is updated! Also, for the statue, it does not matter if it is real or fake!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back