• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What PWP(s) are you trying to get?

Pyoopi

greedy heart stealer
Staff
Project Staff
Artist
Cherry 🍒
Coconut 🥥
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Island
TeeheeTiki
Toy Hammer
Coconut
Pink Heart Balloon
Coconut
Toy Hammer
Coconut
Banana
Toy Hammer
Banana
Coconut
If you have all the PWPs, your kind doesn't belong here. (just kidding)

I really want the instrument shelter which also looks like.. a beehive box. beehive weather shrine
But my only jock villager, Goose, keeps talking about his rippling muscles. 😱

"No thank you. No..no I don't want to see your muscles, Goose."

How is your quest for PWPs coming along?

I've got them all unlocked, and built my 30, but moving a few of them around.

I've got them all unlocked, and built my 30, but moving a few of them around.

GIT OUTTA HERE!

You built 30?! Let me guess, they're all lighthouses. I'm curious now to see your town.

--
I'm still trying to get my hands on the zen bridge.

Ah..trying to get those Cranky villagers to admit what they truly desire.

Last edited:
How is your quest for PWPs coming along?
It's coming along quite slowly. The Public Work Projects that I am currently trying to get are: solar panel, wooden bridge, bus stop, instrument shelter, flower bed, and windmill.

It's coming along quite slowly. The Public Work Projects that I am currently trying to get are: solar panel, wooden bridge, bus stop, instrument shelter, flower bed, and windmill.

I've always found the bus stop to be the most interesting. I'm always curious how it'll be implemented.

GIT OUTTA HERE!

You built 30?! Let me guess, they're all lighthouses. I'm curious now to see your town.

LoL!

Not counting the Roost, Police Station, etc.

Lighthouse
Fairy-Tale Bridge x 3
Torch x 3
Fairy-Tale Bench x 2
Fire Pit
Log Bench
Hammock
Water Pump
Windmill
Maori Statue
Totem
Stonehenge
Wisteria Trellis
Tulip Topiary
Square Topiary
Round Topiary
Custom Sign
Fairy-Tale Streetlight
Flower Bed
Fountain
Drinking Fountain
Flower Clock
Zen Bell
Stone Tablet

That's off the top of my head.
I might be able to build one more. ^_^

The bus stop. I wish Katt would hurry her butt up and request it already so I can finally kick her out. She's been in Cashmere for like, 2-3 months purely for a couple uchi PWPs, so you can tell she's taking her sweet time with it.

The bus stop. I wish Katt would hurry her butt up and request it already so I can finally kick her out. She's been in Cashmere for like, 2-3 months purely for a couple uchi PWPs, so you can tell she's taking her sweet time with it.

Ugh. Been there with trying to get a villager to request a PWP.

You'll roll over for what I'll tell you. I wanted a log bench from Phoebe, and she's been in my town for four years! She finally requested it and now she won't move.

I've been trying since the beginning to get the Log Bench + Wisteria Trellis, I have spots reserved for them and everything haha

I've reset my town like 10 days ago, and no villager has requested me any pwp yet :( I hope I get the flower arch, windmill, zen bridge and westeria trellis suggested soon. Luckily I have 2 crankies in town :p

Last edited:
Just a few, I want the wisteria arch, the picnic blanket, the log and the fire pit.

I'm not trying to get the complete set of PWPs available, I just want the ones I like. ;)

I had that and it was a let-down, as you can't sit in it. :(

It's kinda pointless, though it has a light that could attract moths.

I demolished mine as soon as I checked it out.

Last edited:
I wouldn't mind ang Uchi PWP but I have space for the log bench. I also have two Smug villagers in my town in the hopes that they'll request the pyramid and sphinx :)

Just a few, I want the wisteria arch, the picnic blanket, the log and the fire pit.

I'm not trying to get the complete set of PWPs available, I just want the ones I like. ;)

I really do like the wisteria arch but I don't know how to fit it in my town. It kind of looks like it belongs in a winery. Or just something "fancy".

Geyser and wisteria trellis from uchi Phoebe, and picnic blanket from normal Kiki or Pekoe. Trying to be patient...

Geyser and wisteria trellis from uchi Phoebe, and picnic blanket from normal Kiki or Pekoe. Trying to be patient...

Hopefully Phoebe is much nicer to you in your town. She evaded me for the longest time for the log bench. 😡

Back