What PWP(s) are you trying to get?

The windmill and fairytale bridge. Flo has lived next door to me for the entirety of the existence of my town, yet still hasn't recommended a god dang windmill. As for the fairytale bridge, I'm not even sure it even exists?? Like is it just a myth? See what I did there ;-)

The windmill and fairytale bridge. Flo has lived next door to me for the entirety of the existence of my town, yet still hasn't recommended a god dang windmill. As for the fairytale bridge, I'm not even sure it even exists?? Like is it just a myth? See what I did there ;-)

I feel like I'm seeing a pattern here with Uchis. They're purposely stalling.
(niiicee)

I'm trying to get:
- wisteria trellis
- zen bell
- log bench
- picnic blanket
- bus stop
- streetlight
- hot spring
- water pump
- geyser
- stonehenge

... this is why i'm refusing to let my uchi and my snooties leave

I'm right now trying to get the bus stop from Fuchsia and it's taking forever...
She loves to hide in her house and never come outside and when she's outside she will never ping at me. :mad:

Edited : She finally request it!

Last edited:
I'm currently trying to unlock all of them, just because I'm a bit too much of a completionist lol. I'm about halfway there! The ones I really want to build that I don't have requested yet are the Police Station, Fairytale Bridge, Illuminated Heart, Statue Fountain, and Wisteria Trellis. I'm still very much in the process of designing my town though, so I'm sure I'll build plenty more than that! :)

As sad as it is, I made a checklist of the PWPs I need. I want them all, but the villagers don't want to cooperate! (Except for Benjamin he's a bro, he gave me a request almost daily)

Any personality requests: Have them all
Normal Villager requests: Have them all
Lazy Villager requests: Have them all
Peppy Villager Requests: Need the Archway Sculpture, Illuminated Clock, and Round Streetlight
Cranky Villager Requests: Need the Drilling Rig, Rack of Rice, and Zen Clock
Jock Villager Requests: Need the Fire Pit and Stadium Light
Uchi Villager Requests: Need the Bus Stop, Log Bench, Scarecrow, Wisteria Trellis, and Wood Bench
Snooty Villager Requests: Need the Hot Springs, Illuminated Arch, Modern Bench, Modern Streetlight, Statue Fountain, Streetlight, and Tower
Smug Villager Request: Need the Chair Sculpture

Jeez I thought I had a lot of PWPs unlocked, but looking at this list is really eye opening.

I'm trying to get the bus stop, log bench, and picnic blanket. Those are my absolute favorite pwps. ;w; But I have no Uchi villagers in town! Fuchsia is one of my dreamies but I haven't found her yet, heh. ;w;

I've listed all the pwps down and what natures ask about them, a lot of them have already been asked for except: fairytale bridge (I'm not losing one of my brdges for that), modern bench, streelight, modern/flower/illumated clock, hot spring(I dont have a snooty), statue fountain, illumated arch, and i think video screen but i remember Ribbot asking for something.

I havent got many pwps yet, but i really want a hot spring and to put up wisteria trellis and zen garden and maybe a windmill.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm trying to get:
- wisteria trellis
- zen bell
- log bench
- picnic blanket
- bus stop
- streetlight
- hot spring
- water pump
- geyser
- stonehenge

... this is why i'm refusing to let my uchi and my snooties leave

It least you have a snoooty XD what snooty villager have you got?

I feel like I'm seeing a pattern here with Uchis. They're purposely stalling.
(niiicee)

When I had Muffy, I use to ONLY talk to her. Made sure I had no bells (she couldn't try to sell me anything), and a full inventory of shells (she wouldn't ask to buy those).
Besides asking for a catchphrase, a PWP was more likely to be what she'd ping me about.

I got every PWP one after the other. ^_^

Last edited:
Pretty sure my town is already at 30 public works projects but I would certainly demolish some to get the wants I really want lol. I guess the ones that haven't been requested yet that I want would be:

Bus Stop (pls Deirdre)
Picnic Blanket (seriously Deirdre hurry up!!)
Statue Fountain (too bad I don't have any snooty villagers)
Wisteria Trellis (Deirdre :mad:)
Zen garden????
Geiser
Windmill (Probably want this one the most but Deirdre obviously hates me)

Pretty sure my town is already at 30 public works projects but I would certainly demolish some to get the wants I really want lol. I guess the ones that haven't been requested yet that I want would be:

Bus Stop (pls Deirdre)
Picnic Blanket (seriously Deirdre hurry up!!)
Statue Fountain (too bad I don't have any snooty villagers)
Wisteria Trellis (Deirdre :mad:)
Zen garden????
Geiser
Windmill (Probably want this one the most but Deirdre obviously hates me)

lmao. Deirdre has all the goods. I feel ya.

I'm trying to get the zen projects. So far, I've only gotten the zen lamp with two cranky villagers.

I really want a bonfire fire pit so I am having more than 1 jock.

Teddy - you've had over a year.

It's you or Poncho. It's a contest. You like prizes, right?
Wanna be the champ? Win 1st place?

Request the fire pit!!

I really want a bonfire fire pit so I am having more than 1 jock.

Teddy - you've had over a year.

It's you or Poncho. It's a contest. You like prizes, right?
Wanna be the champ? Win 1st place?

Request the fire pit!!

I think at this point if these villagers are overstaying their time it's time to become the seashell lady who sell seashells by the seashore like Jon_Snow said. Except no one wants damn seashells.

Back