• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What PWP(s) are you trying to get?

Current in my second town I need:
Flower arch
Flower beds
Fairy tail...everything
Drinking fountain
Statue fountain
Metal bench
And finally, the flower clock

Almost got them all, but it takes a LOOONG time. Willing to wait though :)

I'm not trying to get any atm, as the PWPs I wanted I managed to het back before the update. I recently restarted my town though, and luckily I was able to keep my catalog which also meant my PWPs, because my tree was big enough to sell the town. I do want to put the picnic blanket down asap though for summer.

Until looking at the list right now I didn't realize that I have almost everything I plan to put in my town. I'm still impatiently awaiting the solar panels, but Rudy has been rather quiet about suggesting PWPs. I'd like the fire pit as well, which would also have to be suggested by him. I wouldn't mind having the cube, water pump, flower bed, or sandbox either.

i want the log, windmill, lighthouse, flower arch, and the bus stop.. but my villagers always ask for phrases or gives me presents x_x

P much waiting for all the zen projects still. Got the stone tablet recently at least... I'd really like the police station. None of my towns have ever gotten that request.

i want the log, windmill, lighthouse, flower arch, and the bus stop.. but my villagers always ask for phrases or gives me presents x_x

I just did the seashell trick last night. I walked around my town a couple times (I think I'll do the trick when I water my flowers cause god I was bored and being stalked by mosquitoes) and Goose (jock) finally pinged me...for a fire pit.

It's a start though.

Last edited:
Back