• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling Flowers! - MOSTLY VIOLETS LEFT!-

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm coming over now :D should i send you tbt now or should we just see how much i get and estimate then?

I really don't mind, you can do whatever you prefer.

Hey there,
Do you happen to have white tulips, white and purple violets and white pansies? If so, I'd like to get the 5 for 1 TBT deal a multiple times.. Otherwise, I could step by! ~

Hey there,
Do you happen to have white tulips, white and purple violets and white pansies? If so, I'd like to get the 5 for 1 TBT deal a multiple times.. Otherwise, I could step by! ~

Yep! I have plenty of each of those? You can choose what method you prefer if you want.
So is it 20 flowers overall?

Last edited:
never mind. maybe in a day or so. :)

Last edited:
Yep! I have plenty of each of those? You can choose what method you prefer if you want.
So is it 20 flowers overall?

My apologies, completely forgot to reply! 20-40 overall would be amazing! So between the 4-8 TBT then? Could you VM me whenever I'd be able to step by and collect? c:

Sure! Do you know roughly what you're looking for and how many?

Well I lost a bunch of flowers in a TT mishap so I just need a bunch to re breed hybrids, I was thinking a pocket full :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sure! Do you know roughly what you're looking for and how many?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Not to be rude, but do you have enough to pay?

I just saw this but yeah! I have like 450tbt lol is it not showing up that I have that?

Ok, now it's showing up. Sorry, before it said that you had 0tbt.
Sure! I'll add you now. Do you need any type in particular?

Overall, 1 pocketful/16 flowers will come to 10tbt

Ok, now it's showing up. Sorry, before it said that you had 0tbt.
Sure! I'll add you now. Do you need any type in particular?

Overall, 1 pocketful/16 flowers will come to 10tbt

I mostly like to breed roses, lillies and tulips. But if you have any Jacobs ladders and carnations I would be interested in a few of those as well! I'll add you now and send the tbt :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

That's funny haha I have seen that before too. I'm like eh... are you sure you can buy this? Lol XD

I mostly like to breed roses, lillies and tulips. But if you have any Jacobs ladders and carnations I would be interested in a few of those as well! I'll add you now and send the tbt :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

That's funny haha I have seen that before too. I'm like eh... are you sure you can buy this? Lol XD

Yeah. This isn't the 1st time for me either.
Sorry, but I'm not selling carnations or Jacobs ladders atm.

No, not really. My FC is 2767-1528-1176.

Ok, you can pick up anything that is not a hybrid or in a pattern. Just let me know if you're looking for something in particular. :)
My gates are open!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back