• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling rosie the peppy cat

Status
Not open for further replies.

dreamyrose

Freshly-Delivered Flower
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Cake
April Birthstone (Diamond)
Chocolate Cake
Feedback
100% (149) +
looking for TBT offers! i'm not too sure what villagers go for now, but i'll consider any offer. she moves on July 1st, but i'll happily time travel if you'd like her sooner :)

Last edited:
Hiya! Is she original?

hi! i believe her house is intact, and so is her clothing, but her catchphrase is different (she borrowed diana's so it's "snuffle" haha)

Last edited:
hi! if the other poster doesn't reply, i'd like to take her! i'm not sure how tbt works and how much people usually pay for rosie, but name a price! i won't be able to take her immediately, but anytime in the next few days should be fine. :)

hi! if the other poster doesn't reply, i'd like to take her! i'm not sure how tbt works and how much people usually pay for rosie, but name a price! i won't be able to take her immediately, but anytime in the next few days should be fine. :)
i'm not sure either since i haven't sold a villager in forever, but i've seen up to 100 tbt so i'd settle for maybe 50?? sorry if that's too much!

Last edited:
i got an offer for 40tbt, but i don't really mind either way so i'll just take you up on your offer, unless the other poster is still interested. :)

i'm free this whole week so just tell me when you're available!

i got an offer for 40tbt, but i don't really mind either way so i'll just take you up on your offer, unless the other poster is still interested. :)

i'm free this whole week so just tell me when you're available!

awesome!! i'll be on for the rest of tonight and i can tt her out if you'd like ^^ message me as soon as you're free and i can get her into boxes

that's great! i'm available for the rest of the day (it's 9am) so just give me a shout :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back