• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Wish List Items! paying in TBT and IGB :)

Yeah, my internet isn't reaching my 3DS very well from where I am at the moment... Would you mind if I re-opened my gates later and VM'd you? I'm sorry for the mess up, its just with the rain and me being upstairs its not helping

For sure! VM or PM is okay. No worries, these things tend to happen!

I've got the paulownia closet, the 2 regular dharma, a white brick wall, and the flooring in the second picture. Would 10 TBT be ok for that?

That would be great!!

Would you rather do my town or yours? I'm going to try restarting my internet again in a moment to see if I can get a signal tonight for trading!

That would be great!!

Would you rather do my town or yours? I'm going to try restarting my internet again in a moment to see if I can get a signal tonight for trading!

Sorry for the late reply, I got distracted! Would picking up be ok? Might take a bit on my end, have to gather all the items

Sorry for the late reply, I got distracted! Would picking up be ok? Might take a bit on my end, have to gather all the items

yes that would be fine! Let me add your friend code and then I'm going to go reset the internet and I'll VM you!

Ok, sounds good. Also, I can't find the flooring in my storage and might have accidentally sold it awhile ago, so I'm really sorry about that

hello again!
ok so I just got a rubber tree and an outdoor bath if you still need them, could I just get like 5 tbt?
(I kinda need some, cause I need to pay someone 510 tbt tomorrow ,heh heh)

hello again!
ok so I just got a rubber tree and an outdoor bath if you still need them, could I just get like 5 tbt?
(I kinda need some, cause I need to pay someone 510 tbt tomorrow ,heh heh)

Well I'm not sure what time I will be able to trade today, considering I will be in a car going to vacation but if you like I can pay you now and then we can trade once I can connect my DS to wifi?

Back