Buying Wish List Items! paying in TBT and IGB :)

MayorRiley

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Feedback
100% (30) +
~Hello~

I don't have much on my wishlist (At least I dont think i do xD) but i have lots of TBT and I'm looking for these things. I'm warning you, I'm not sure what they are al called as I just got back into ACNL so bear with me please :) I have photos of the rooms I'm trying to re-create andthere are certain things in each room that I need that I will describe:

View attachment 201625
What I need:
• The big table in the middle
• The two lamps on either side of the screen

View attachment 201628
What I Need:
• The carpet (or flooring, whatever it is xD)
• The wallpaper
• The two lamps in the back (same ones as in the previous photo)
• The two shoe racks on the left

View attachment 201629
What I Need:
• The arched brick floor
• The three wooden tables that make up the "counter Space"
• The bag of groceries
• The vinegar
• The two long planted pots on the left side (Not sure what they are)
• The Stove

If you have any of these things I will pay you generously in TBT or IGB for them just name your price!

Last edited:
Hello! I have a golden frog! I'm not sure if there's different ones in the game or not but if not, I have that one! You could have him if you want! He's real nice to have in a room ^.^

I have the cubbies and I think the wallpaper of the second one. Don't hold me to that, though. Lol.

Hello! I have a golden frog! I'm not sure if there's different ones in the game or not but if not, I have that one! You could have him if you want! He's real nice to have in a room ^.^
That would be great!! :D How much do you want for him?

I have the cubbies and I think the wallpaper of the second one. Don't hold me to that, though. Lol.

How much do you want for the two cubbies and the (Possible xD) wallpaper? Also IGB or TBT?

Hi! I have the refrigerator and the wooden stool (I think) :) I could give them to you for 2 TBT each if you'd like but I'll have to double check about the stool first because there are many kinds

That would be great!! :D How much do you want for him?

How much do you want for the two cubbies and the (Possible xD) wallpaper? Also IGB or TBT?

One TBT? And do you mind pick up? My Internet can't handle drop off because of the rain, lol.

Well, I have more IGB than I know what to do with and I'm sure he isn't really worth TBT. You could just have him?
Ah that would be amazing!! Is it okay if you visit my town? 0v0

Hi! I have the refrigerator and the wooden stool (I think) :) I could give them to you for 2 TBT each if you'd like but I'll have to double check about the stool first because there are many kinds

That sounds great to me! I'll add your friend code as well if thats alright? Just let me know about the stool so I know how much TBT to give you :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

One TBT? And do you mind pick up? My Internet can't handle drop off because of the rain, lol.

Sure thats fine! I'll add your friend code, send the tbt and VM you when I'm ready to come if thats okay with you? :)

Yes I have the wooden stool! I'll order the items now and may I deliver them to you? My town is kind of a mess right now :p

I could absolutely visit your town! Added your FC already!

Awesome! Opening my gates in a moment! :)

Yes I have the wooden stool! I'll order the items now and may I deliver them to you? My town is kind of a mess right now :p

Awesome! Thats 4 tbt then? And yes, I was planning on opening my gates in just a moment! Look for SnowVill :)

yes 4 TBT, thank you so much. My name is Ezzat from town Milan :)

It seems I'm having problems connecting with your town :/ I'll try to reboot my game and see if it'll work

I have no idea what happened to my cubbyhole, lol. It's just gone. Not in my storage, not in my catalog... I have a lotus lamp (the pink flower lamp) instead. Is that okay?

Yeah, my internet isn't reaching my 3DS very well from where I am at the moment... Would you mind if I re-opened my gates later and VM'd you? I'm sorry for the mess up, its just with the rain and me being upstairs its not helping

Back