Purple Violet
Red Pansy
White Violet
Famous Mushroom
Spring Shamrock
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Feedback
100% (882) +
I have lots of fossils, and rather than just sell them to Reese, I'll see if any of you good folks need them.
3 k each

I have:

ammonite

megacero torso

diplo hip

raptor torso

iguanodon torso

tricera tail

archelon skull

fern fossil

apato torso

plesio neck

apato torso

styraco skull

spino tail

anyklo torso

mammoth torso

List subject to change, depending what is taken and what I find. I'll update to the best of my ability.

Thanks

Last edited:
I'm actually in need of two of them, but I'm also collecting extras so that I can get Cyrus to turn them into mini models when I complete the full fossil skeletons. The two I need are the Tricera Torso and Apato Skull.

The main ones I'm in need for to turn into mini models are the Mammoth Torso, Sabertooth Skull, and Sabertooth Torso.

It's over the price you're looking for, but I'll pay you 50k for the five fossils. That's more than you would make selling on here and to retail.

Last edited:
I'm actually in need of two of them, but I'm also collecting extras so that I can get Cyrus to turn them into mini models when I complete the full fossil skeletons. The two I need are the Tricera Torso and Apato Skull.

The main ones I'm in need for to turn into mini models are the Mammoth Torso, Sabertooth Skull, and Sabertooth Torso.

It's over the price you're looking for, but I'll pay you 50k for the five fossils. That's more than you would make selling on here and to retail.

If you're sure want to pay that much, you can, but I'd be happy with what I'm charging, both of my towns fossil wings are complete.

I should be on all day.

If you're sure want to pay that much, you can, but I'd be happy with what I'm charging, both of my towns fossil wings are complete.

I should be on all day.

I'm available now if you are. My friend code is 1048-9705-6840. I've already added yours.

Also, what part is the Ankylo fossil. It doesn't say. I may buy that too.

Last edited:
Well, I;ll let you know if I get one, I'm cycling so I have a dozen new fossils a day.

I'll open my gates then,

Hiiii!

I'm in need of:

trex torso, pachy skull, parasaur torso, diplo skull, ptera skull, apato skull, trilobite, archelon torso, ichtyo torso, ichthyo skull, plesio skull

I'm willing to give you a 99k bag for those!

Hiiii!

I'm in need of:

trex torso, pachy skull, parasaur torso, diplo skull, ptera skull, apato skull, trilobite, archelon torso, ichtyo torso, ichthyo skull, plesio skull

I'm willing to give you a 99k bag for those!

Just saw this, would you like pick up or delivery

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok, so katrina parked her tent on my stash, because I stupidly put them where she parks.
I don't have the diplo, apato or plesio skulls, I'm sorry.

I'd totally love to buy any you have left. :D I'm way too lazy to ever search for the fossils. I'm not sure how many you have now, but I can give you 200k?

Back