Miitopia

Question, for those who have beat the story mode:

Are any of you having trouble viewing the highlights? Like the game seems to crash on the highlight 'The birth of the Darker Lord' whenever I try to look at it sometimes.
Yes. My copy is physical and have problems with watching that scene and another one.

Last edited:
Speaking of that glitch, I had a really weird one on that same highlight on Saturday

Picture contain a spoiler.
tumblr_inline_ovnve3K0SX1rrgcbb_400.jpg

It turned into a HP banana (the game crashed after this), I looked at the highlight again and it was ok today. I hope Nintendo makes a patch or something.

Last edited:
I haven't got the actual game yet but I've played the demo and I would 100% say the game is worth getting. The battles are easy and you don't need to do anything to win really but everything else is amazing. The faces you can make are fun, the storyline is cheesy but good, the abilities you can have are fun. There's not just class abilities, but personality abilities and friendship abilities and it makes the battles entertaining to watch, no matter how easy they are. The clothes are fun to collect and the classes are great too, you've got your classic RPG classes but also chefs, pop stars, cats... All in all it's a great game, I would definitely recommend it and I can't wait to get my own full version of it.

Back