Miitopia

WVW69kgcz1gEwStxqt

The fact that I can see this glorious face over and over makes this game so worth it. I'm getting several pairing fulfilled, and it's hilarious.

Also m character's abilities are hilariously OP.

To be honest, I don't know if I'll actually get it; I can't even get into Tomodachi Life anymore.
I'll watch some walkthroughs or gameplays and then decide.

I made Nicholas Cage as the Demon Lord. It's so funny hearing my brother's impression of him! I made myself the mage, my stuffed octopus a warrior, two youtubers as a pop star and chef, and my brother as the great sage.

I really look forward to this game! I loved Tomodachi Life, plus it's like an RPG which is even cooler. I have a lot of original characters from a fantasy series I'm writing, so it's cool to plop them into the game and watch them do things. I think it'll be really cool for those who like that kind of thing! The only thing I wish was different is the time wasted with them just walking XD

you can speed up the walking by holding down B.

This game is really cute and kind of addictive but way too easy. I use the auto-battle feature and very rarely does a party member die. I just skip through every battle because they're easy as hell and my miis do all the work anyway.

This game is really cute and kind of addictive but way too easy. I use the auto-battle feature and very rarely does a party member die. I just skip through every battle because they're easy as hell and my miis do all the work anyway.

You aren't that far into the game I'm guessing. Worlds 1 and 2 are a joke, world 3 throws some tricky stuff at you, but it's still manageable. World 4 and beyond, you WILL have deaths, even if you overlevel.

You aren't that far into the game I'm guessing. Worlds 1 and 2 are a joke, world 3 throws some tricky stuff at you, but it's still manageable. World 4 and beyond, you WILL have deaths, even if you overlevel.

Idk i'm at the part where you have a dragon and are doing missions to get into the new overlods tower.

Honestly I love the game but I'm getting bored of it because it's so repetitive and uninteractive. Usually that doesn't bother me but for some reason it does in this game.

Anyone know how far into the story I'm in? I just got to the part where I need to calm tracer and trunkulus (yes that's his name) with a apple because princess Mercy is getting fought over. Anything would be nice ( and yes I JUST HAD TO name drop everyone in the love.. funnle? PS King is junkrat gotta drop that too)

Anyone know how far into the story I'm in? I just got to the part where I need to calm tracer and trunkulus (yes that's his name) with a apple because princess Mercy is getting fought over. Anything would be nice ( and yes I JUST HAD TO name drop everyone in the love.. funnle? PS King is junkrat gotta drop that too)

Oh you've barely even started the story. There's PLENTY more ahead.

Question, for those who have beat the story mode:

Are any of you having trouble viewing the highlights? Like the game seems to crash on the highlight 'The birth of the Darker Lord' whenever I try to look at it sometimes.

i just got the casting call, i might buy it on the 10th along with persona q and monster hunter stories

update: oh geez i really want this now...

Last edited:
Question, for those who have beat the story mode:

Are any of you having trouble viewing the highlights? Like the game seems to crash on the highlight 'The birth of the Darker Lord' whenever I try to look at it sometimes.

I just watched it and my game was fine.
Do you have a physical or digital copy? Mine's digital.

Is it worth it? like how long would it take to beat story mode? I kinda want it, but if it's not worth it do I really want it? I tend to play my 2ds ALL THE TIME, so yeah. :p

Is it worth it? like how long would it take to beat story mode? I kinda want it, but if it's not worth it do I really want it? I tend to play my 2ds ALL THE TIME, so yeah. :p

I think it's totally worth idk if I'm close to finishing it but it's also longggggg so you won't have to worry about beating it in one day one week etc

Back