• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Miitopia

forestyne

Finally Left.
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
October Birthstone (Opal)
Flea
Anyone else looking forward to the Miitopia game?? I've played the demo, as it was released in Europe today and I've gotta say, it's pretty cool. It has similar features to Tomodachi Life (and maybe even same-sex relationships???) with favourite foods and bonding with teamates. Just... the SpotPass Miis they placed into my game gave me a good laugh.

HNI_0093.jpgHNI_0094.jpgHNI_0098.jpgHNI_0099.jpg

im so hype for this game my dude

If only this game has some control with the relationships.

'cause reasons.

I agree 100% it took me literally FOREVER for my mii and my boyfriend's mii to get together, so much prodding from the other miis like seriously. If you can more easily nudge them in a direction I'd be down with that!

No one is dating each other this time.. (only some background characters and the princess are.)
But whatever..I already know a lot of people are already misinterpreted this game already.

Still can't wait for this game.
also was watching a lot of Japanese gameplay of this game, so I seen a lot of spoilers. :(

Last edited:
I agree 100% it took me literally FOREVER for my mii and my boyfriend's mii to get together, so much prodding from the other miis like seriously. If you can more easily nudge them in a direction I'd be down with that!

Well i'm just saying 'cause i want to create two characters that are supposed to be siblings and that will look weird.
They're supposed to be called Keaton and Drake.

also was watching a lot of Japanese gameplay of this game, so I seen a lot of spoilers. :(

I know more then I should XD

Although i still find this super cute lol XD
hni_0074_by_marielkeybash96-dbd7fc8.jpg

Last edited:
Just finished the demo and I love it. Just curious, how far does the "jealousy" go for those who have watched gameplay of the full game? If it goes into full on romance territory, I really need to change my sister's mii. You can PM me if you don't want to drop any spoilers!

No one is dating each other this time.. (only some background characters and the princess are.)
But whatever..I already know a lot of people are already misinterpreted this game already.

Still can't wait for this game.

I was assuming it was like Tomodatchi due to OP's statement. Now that I've seen a bit more of it it looks fun, but not really up my ally.

Got the demo, kinda like it. Not my favorite, but i'm still considering getting it when it comes out.
My mii is gonna start dating Bobby Hill. Just putting that out there.

Last edited:
Another demo was released, but it's just to cast a few miis to appear in three trailers. :)

The game is very nice, I made my little brother wear a Yoshi costume huehuehue.
It is a decent RPG, I just wonder if there is a way to control other Miis except yourself. Reminds me of Persona 3-4

The game is very nice, I made my little brother wear a Yoshi costume huehuehue.
It is a decent RPG, I just wonder if there is a way to control other Miis except yourself. Reminds me of Persona 3-4

From all the spoilers I've seen, you can only control your own character..I think.

I was honestly surprised about how much I loved the demo. I never bought Tomodachi Life (played the demo) because it didn't sit well with me and was a bit childish. However, I'm definitely looking forward to Miitopia!

I LOVE this game! I'm only able to have them demo (it's too expensive), but I just keep replaying the levels.

I think it'll be pretty cute! I'm a big fan of Tomodachi Life, and I had sort of thought Nintendo would be abandoning the Mii-involved games for a while so this was a pleasant surprise.

I really look forward to this game! I loved Tomodachi Life, plus it's like an RPG which is even cooler. I have a lot of original characters from a fantasy series I'm writing, so it's cool to plop them into the game and watch them do things. I think it'll be really cool for those who like that kind of thing! The only thing I wish was different is the time wasted with them just walking XD

The demo is really weird, but also kind of funny. I'm not sure how I feel about it. The enemies creep me out though.

This is the first game that I've ever pre-downloaded because I don't want to go out in public and buy this game on the day I releases since I'll look like a dork so now I'm just finding ways to pass the 3 hours left until it goes live.
I wasn't even planning on getting this game before playing the demo, but wow it's really fun! I've wanted to see Miis used in a game like this for a while, so I'm glad Ninty is finally doing it.

For the demo, I had lars708, Tanukki (his username was also Jet, Taiko, and some other names that I forgot. smh stop changing ur name), and Bahamut as my party members, and we all had Splatoon outfits on because why not lol. Later I'll add some of my irl friends, and some of the Zeldas (BAN•ZELDA) to my party; and maybe some more TBT members if I feel like it.

Back