• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Are you sneaky?

I pick pocket my family from time to time just to be funny I return it, don't worry... And I can do some Nathan Drake moves around the kitchen to get a midnight snack. Lol.

This is when I am most sneaky too, or opening any kind of food package while someone is sleeping. XD

I'm not all that sneaky....maybe a bit when I'm in the kitchen at night?

I like to think I come off as pretty sneaky, but when I'm doing anything that requires being sneaky I'm super hyper aware and not chill at all so maybe I'm not sneaky after all :(

I am... I've stolen so many things (from convenience stores, I have standards... lol)

Absolutely. I have a very light pace when I walk so I end up accidentally scaring people often. It's usually not on purpose.

When I was long distance with my boyfriend long ago, I used to sneak around several floors to take the house phone (until I bought my cell phone) or would pretend to sleep when my parents were awake investigating, lol. Other times, I'll take a quick bite from my siblings' plates when they weren't looking. Those were some fun times.

Nope, you can usually hear this guy coming from a mile away. Although, I am quite clever, and I guess that would make me sneaky in the verbal and mental sense.

No, I don't think so. I just prefer being direct and genuine about things.

Back