• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Are you sneaky?

I've stolen many things, so i'd like to think i am sneaky.

Same i?m actually a bit of a theif. I can dig in someone?s pocket or steal pencils without getting caught

Same i?m actually a bit of a theif. I can dig in someone?s pocket or steal pencils without getting caught

Well, let me rephrase

most of the things i've 'stole' were like Lego men and DS games lol.

i stole a sylvanian families doll once in primary school and i felt bad later on and cried lmao

i like to think im sneaky, but i can't even do a sneaky fart.

Well, if i had left those poor Lego men in the hospital, who knows what would've happened to them?

i stole a sylvanian families doll once in primary school and i felt bad later on and cried lmao

i like to think im sneaky, but i can't even do a sneaky fart.

Well those things are expensive and cute at hell... I considered stealing one as an adult because they are just too damn cute (i'm joking I wouldn't actually ._.)

I pick pocket my family from time to time just to be funny I return it, don't worry... And I can do some Nathan Drake moves around the kitchen to get a midnight snack. Lol.

I used to be a bit of a pick pocketer when I was younger. Now, I can be but I tend to say Oops out loud.

Not really because I don't really do anything that requires me to be sneaky. :p

13380880_1723402904580876_381437663_n.jpg

Not really to be honest. I can get around pretty quietly because I learned how to "float" while in a religious cult, but since I take up a lot of area it's hard to sneak. I do scare my boyfriend pretty often.

im quiet when i move and i scare ppl accidentally a bit too often bc they disnt notice i was there lol so i guess? also i lie a lot and hide a lot of thinghs from people thats a bit sneaky 2

Idk, I don't really steal things and that but if I have to attend ****ty family gathering I just sneak around and be quiet so people don't talk too much.. And yeah I don't tell people about some stuff but yeah that's to avoid trouble.

Yes, incredibly so.

I move around very quietly unintentionally and intentionally all the time, people barely realize I'm in the room and I end up scaring them when I speak.

I'm really stealthy.

Last edited:
I'm the guy you see in movies that steps on a twig and knocks over a china cabinet when trying to sneak around.

I like to think so lol.
Ill often walk in to a room without people realising Im there

i'm SO sneaky when it comes to pretending like i'm working when i'm really not,
but i'm not sneaky in the stealing aspect??? i've stolen one thing in my life (and it was an old film canister from a friend's house because i reALLY wanted it for some reason???? i don't understand myself now????), and felt so bad after it that i threw up.

nice.

Back