• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Halo VS Cod VS BF

I vote for none of the above.

(does that count?)

I was a Call of Duty guy until they added all those extra killstreaks, Battlefield has been my jam since then.

I liked Halo a lot up until Halo 4. Halo was the biggest reason I owned an original Xbox and 360. I would say I like this the most out of all three since I got so much out of both the single player and the multiplayer, especially with forge.

I liked the zombie mode in CoD. Fond memories playing World at War zombie mode split screen at a friends 'back int day'. BO2 is the only CoD I actually owned and it was purely for Zombie mode. I have such good memories from that one, especially my first time with Transit not knowing what the hell I was doing...Not really that into it so much anymore. I just got bored with it. I'm pretty sick of zombie stuff in general. Tried BO3 zombies and I just wasn't feeling it.

Didn't care much for 'actual CoD', though more so that I just don't find 'realistic' shooters all that entertaining at all. Mechanically the game is fine, I ain't jumping on that bandwagon.

Battlefield I have no interest in, basically for the reason I don't care for 'actual CoD'.

Back