Halo VS Cod VS BF

I vote for none of the above.

(does that count?)

I was a Call of Duty guy until they added all those extra killstreaks, Battlefield has been my jam since then.

I liked Halo a lot up until Halo 4. Halo was the biggest reason I owned an original Xbox and 360. I would say I like this the most out of all three since I got so much out of both the single player and the multiplayer, especially with forge.

I liked the zombie mode in CoD. Fond memories playing World at War zombie mode split screen at a friends 'back int day'. BO2 is the only CoD I actually owned and it was purely for Zombie mode. I have such good memories from that one, especially my first time with Transit not knowing what the hell I was doing...Not really that into it so much anymore. I just got bored with it. I'm pretty sick of zombie stuff in general. Tried BO3 zombies and I just wasn't feeling it.

Didn't care much for 'actual CoD', though more so that I just don't find 'realistic' shooters all that entertaining at all. Mechanically the game is fine, I ain't jumping on that bandwagon.

Battlefield I have no interest in, basically for the reason I don't care for 'actual CoD'.

Back