Blue Hybrid Pansy
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
Purple Violet
Yellow Lily
Red Rose
Yellow Tulip
White Pansy
Red Pansy
So I've finally finished my mayors house! My aesthetic is clutter lol so dont be surprised! Lemme know what you think? I tried to get good angles but im lazy lol

PD9Wt0v.jpg

Ignore my lil visitor<3
EuCjr1S.jpg

GdL9lNa.jpg
AlZ88K3.jpg

hxxgudB.jpg
Ol5PjDD.jpg

bZMg839.jpg
Te8cnOl.jpg

8HpNOrg.jpg

6ym4lNU.jpg
tbm6FX6.jpg

8uSJJES.jpg

EmOP5ya.jpg

Lemme know if you think a song would be better suited for the room or if you think a piece of furniture would look better here or there, etc. Thank you!

To me, KK Etude doesn't sound like a bathroom song. But then again, I'm not really sure what DOES sound like a bathroom song. Maybe KK Bossa or one of the tropical sounding ones like Aloha KK, KK Calypso, or KK Island?

I love your house! Especially your bathroom - it's so cute! I wish I had skill with decorating :(

To me, KK Etude doesn't sound like a bathroom song. But then again, I'm not really sure what DOES sound like a bathroom song. Maybe KK Bossa or one of the tropical sounding ones like Aloha KK, KK Calypso, or KK Island?

True! Lol I couldn't think of a bathroom sounding song so I just went with etude because I liked the sound out it but I will check out those others! Thank you <3

Also thank you to everyone else who has commented I appreciate your kind words!

Wow, looks like you put a lot of work into your house, it looks really nice! :) I especially love your backyard--it seems very realistic and similar to my own style!

not an opinion but what is the floor in your kitchen called? i love it so much. and you are unnaturally good at matching things, clutter is my aesthetic too. ^^

These are all lovely! I think they're perfect the way they are :)
Wow, looks like you put a lot of work into your house, it looks really nice! :) I especially love your backyard--it seems very realistic and similar to my own style!
not an opinion but what is the floor in your kitchen called? i love it so much. and you are unnaturally good at matching things, clutter is my aesthetic too. ^^

Thank you all so much!!! Ah it means so much for you to say that ponyo ;u; I always feel like I clutter so much that it becomes ugly. My kitchen floor is called neutral floor!<3

I updated my basement! Song changed to Marine Song 2001 I also changed my backyard's music to Soulful KK c: Thoughts?

3VFyWYa.jpg

2vlZsrC.jpg

Y5AHVaQ.jpg

kNxUeXk.jpg

I really like the kitchen and your pink room! Both are so cute and creative

Ahhh Ilove your house! The bathroom looks so serene and peaceful and I personally love the garden and your main room as well, so colorful and cheerful!!~ <3

I love your use of small items and how you filled up each space. I think Forest Life would be better suited to the backyard. K.K. moody could go with the bathroom (but I'm biased because it's one of my favorites:)). Bubblegum KK is good for the main room but K.K. Stroll could work as well. K.K. Aria would be great for the rococo bedroom :lemon:

Last edited:
It's a very cute house and I think the cluttered look works well for it. If I had to pick a favorite room, it'd probably be the basement.

Last edited:
Back