• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

My Rooms?

They look super nice! Something about the way you decorate makes all the rooms look huge (in a good way). Like in the kitchen, which is probably my favorite, you did a really good job of fitting so much stuff in the room. And in the bedroom - even with that giant bear, it still looks spacious. Also, all your posts about Clyde are making me really like him c:

Your house is so amazing, I'm jealous af omg. It's so big and the aesthetics are perfect and I'm just in love with it honestly

ahhh these are so so so cute!! I especially love the bathroom and garden~

Your kitchen is adorable. c: is that dalmation in the yard a nintendog?
Yes!

They look super nice! Something about the way you decorate makes all the rooms look huge (in a good way). Like in the kitchen, which is probably my favorite, you did a really good job of fitting so much stuff in the room. And in the bedroom - even with that giant bear, it still looks spacious. Also, all your posts about Clyde are making me really like him c:
Awh thank you so much!!! Yess we need more Clyde lovers ;u;

Can I borrow some of your ideas please? It's okay if you don't let me, I guess...
For sure! I'd love to see how you use some of the ideas i've used! <3

Wow you did such a great jo! I absolutely love them. It's so odd to me that my style is completely different than yours ( I'm anti clutter) but I love your rooms. I especially love the main room! Mind if I use some of these ideas?

Last edited:
Wow you did such a great jo! I absolutely love them. It's so odd to me that my style is completely different than yours ( I'm anti clutter) but I love your rooms. I especially love the main room! Mind if I use some of these ideas?

Ah thank you so much! I know what you mean, I hate the color blue but I've seen some absolutely gorgeous rooms that only involve shades of blue! Of course you can i'd be honored! i'd love to see what you come up with! <3

Hey someone else with a thread dedicated to their home. :D How nice! I love yours, everything looks really cute and happy together!

I LOVE THAT HOUSE. IT'S PERFECTION.
I need to work on mine now hahaha

Back