Splatoon Switch Codes | Splatoon 2

moonphyx | moonphyx | 4657-1415-7016 | abby

This is my first Splatoon game so I'm barely getting the gist of this amazing game, I usually just do some regular battle runs c:

I added everyone on my switch so far, I'm usually on feel free to join me, I play salmon run and turf, rank not high enough yet haha

Last edited:
Tanukki / TanukkiXD* / 7477-5992-4393 / tanukki

*Im assuming that the NNID is the one you linked to your Nintendo Account , but my Nintendo Account doesn't has any NNID linked so ill just use my Wii U one? is that okay?

ShinyYoshi | Alli | 8396-7325-7016 | Waluweewee

Don't ask about my Switch name lmao
But feel free to add me, I always add back! I'm going to go through and add the people on the list :)

Tanukki / TanukkiXD* / 7477-5992-4393 / tanukki

*Im assuming that the NNID is the one you linked to your Nintendo Account , but my Nintendo Account doesn't has any NNID linked so ill just use my Wii U one? is that okay?

yahh -- pretty much like your miiverse name or w/e

-- updated the first post, I'll add people onto my switch now ; v; ♥

I'm gonna go through the list and add everyone in a bit so if you get a fr from a Ben, it me.

Akidas | akidas | SW-1830-4246-9225 | akidas

updated -- I'll add everyone on my switch now.
I'l usually online playing salmon run or turf (ranked too but can't join friends)
if the room doesn't have a password feel free to join, if it does it means I'm in a 4 person team already (usually me, my boyfie, my sister and her fiance)

I FIXED MY INTERNET AND NOW CAN ACTUALLY PLAY WITHOUT DISCONNECTING EVERY 2 SECONDS

If you add me, please send a VM so I know who you are

--------------------------------------------------

Jake | Bobdapeach | 5027-8795-7985 | Jake

I only putted my code here so ppl would add me lol but is the game any good?

an addict here! please add me :)

Bahamut / fishbowl12345 / 2831-9285-1902 / Baha

I'll add everyone here when I boot up my switch~

I just got the game today and have been playing the solo campaign, but anyways:

HopeForHyrule / HopeForHyrule / 2496-6703-5894 / Oriza

Last edited:
himeki | EvvieTheEpicOne | 3182-3595-3423 | Hime
god my NNID is cursed :') my vms are always off but my pms are open if u want to arrange smth!! im new to splatoon tho so im pretty **** ATM :'D

Last edited:
himeki | EvvieTheEpicOne | 3182-3595-3423 | Hime
god my NNID is cursed :') my vms are always off but my pms are open if u want to arrange smth!! im new to splatoon tho so im pretty **** ATM :'D

Added you both!

Back