• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Splatoon Switch Codes | Splatoon 2

Hi all

Picked up Splatoon over the weekend and having a lot of fun. Would love some more people to play with too, if you don't mind playing with a super newb to first person type shooter games. I change my switch username on ocassion but it is always a variant of my actual name and will have 'Sam' in it somewhere :)

busy.crossing | 5114-5158-5522 | Sam.BO

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi all

Picked up Splatoon over the weekend and having a lot of fun. Would love some more people to play with too, if you don't mind playing with a super newb to first person type shooter games. I change my switch username on ocassion but it is always a variant of my actual name and will have 'Sam' in it somewhere :)

busy.crossing | 5114-5158-5522 | Sam.BO

Hi guys! I was just wondering if anyone wanted to add me, so that we can do some friendly sparring (I don't really have any friends to play with since I'm the only one of my friends with a Switch). The FC is on the left.

Also, I'm interested in making a Squid Squad, especially for Splatfest, so if anyone is looking, let me know!

Last edited:
I know this Splatoon 2 is pretty much outdated (Well... this board is anyway), but I had nothing to do over my spring break so I decided to download it. Totally obsessed with it.
I kinda wish I had more Switch friends, so I thought it'd be worth to put my code here in the off chance someone stumbles upon it and wants to add me. :]

Feel free to message me and let me know who you are when/if you add me if you want!

My Code: SW-0368-3936-7003

Last edited:
does anyone wanna play splatfest / team hare? :)

cou | 3728 4203 4512 | booyah

Last edited:
Back