• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Splatoon Switch Codes | Splatoon 2

moonphyx | moonphyx | 4657-1415-7016 | abby

This is my first Splatoon game so I'm barely getting the gist of this amazing game, I usually just do some regular battle runs c:

I added everyone on my switch so far, I'm usually on feel free to join me, I play salmon run and turf, rank not high enough yet haha

Last edited:
Tanukki / TanukkiXD* / 7477-5992-4393 / tanukki

*Im assuming that the NNID is the one you linked to your Nintendo Account , but my Nintendo Account doesn't has any NNID linked so ill just use my Wii U one? is that okay?

ShinyYoshi | Alli | 8396-7325-7016 | Waluweewee

Don't ask about my Switch name lmao
But feel free to add me, I always add back! I'm going to go through and add the people on the list :)

Tanukki / TanukkiXD* / 7477-5992-4393 / tanukki

*Im assuming that the NNID is the one you linked to your Nintendo Account , but my Nintendo Account doesn't has any NNID linked so ill just use my Wii U one? is that okay?

yahh -- pretty much like your miiverse name or w/e

-- updated the first post, I'll add people onto my switch now ; v; ♥

I'm gonna go through the list and add everyone in a bit so if you get a fr from a Ben, it me.

Akidas | akidas | SW-1830-4246-9225 | akidas

updated -- I'll add everyone on my switch now.
I'l usually online playing salmon run or turf (ranked too but can't join friends)
if the room doesn't have a password feel free to join, if it does it means I'm in a 4 person team already (usually me, my boyfie, my sister and her fiance)

I FIXED MY INTERNET AND NOW CAN ACTUALLY PLAY WITHOUT DISCONNECTING EVERY 2 SECONDS

If you add me, please send a VM so I know who you are

--------------------------------------------------

Jake | Bobdapeach | 5027-8795-7985 | Jake

I only putted my code here so ppl would add me lol but is the game any good?

I only putted my code here so ppl would add me lol but is the game any good?
its a great game, even if you just dp turf and single player its really fun.

- - - Post Merge - - -

lythelys | turb0nerd | 5664 7001 1824 | MORI (((in weird text cause i must stand out :^) )))
weird text?

an addict here! please add me :)

Bahamut / fishbowl12345 / 2831-9285-1902 / Baha

I'll add everyone here when I boot up my switch~

I just got the game today and have been playing the solo campaign, but anyways:

HopeForHyrule / HopeForHyrule / 2496-6703-5894 / Oriza

Last edited:
Splat with me!

In game: aleshapie
Switch: in sidebar

himeki | EvvieTheEpicOne | 3182-3595-3423 | Hime
god my NNID is cursed :') my vms are always off but my pms are open if u want to arrange smth!! im new to splatoon tho so im pretty **** ATM :'D

Last edited:
himeki | EvvieTheEpicOne | 3182-3595-3423 | Hime
god my NNID is cursed :') my vms are always off but my pms are open if u want to arrange smth!! im new to splatoon tho so im pretty **** ATM :'D

Added you both!

Back