• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Items of deleted characters?

MoiCrossing

Mayor of Yuzu
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
6868-4548-1480
If i discard all my items outside and delete my character will the items still be there?

No, I don't think.

Is it an alt character you are deleting? Because if it is an Alt character I am sure you can use your mayor to catalog any items you wanna save.

I'm pretty sure it stays. You put the stuff off the alt in the ground and delete them every time I've done it it's worked fine. Obviously put stuff out save the delete. Goodluck

If they're on the ground they're no longer the characters.

At that post but I guess the town owns it!

The character - the items in their personal inventory, pockets, anything inside their closet or secret storeroom will get deleted - but any items on the ground or beach is safe!

You can't delete the Mayor as that deletes the town.
But any alt characters - yes - as OP said, put everything outside on the ground, empty their saving a/c at the post office, check save letters (again Post Office), their wardrobe/closet & the secret storage if they have it. Empty their house, take any good w/p & carpets (replace with a pattern).
You can even take the clothes off their backs - just put the character into a any pattern from their inventory, take off their hat, shoes, socks. I don't delete if they have ordered off the campsite etc, wait till items get delivered (if you forget, doesn't matter, items won't be delivered, thats' all).

Leave it all outside and when you sure alls' done, delete. Everything outside will be there for any of your characters to pick up.

Last edited:
Back