• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying Looking for a few thing! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thumper

Faun Queen Supreme
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Feedback
100% (6) +
Hello all! I'm looking to buy a handful of things so I can complete some furniture collections I have started if you wouldn't mind listing what you have that I'm looking for and the price you want for it. I'm open to either delivery or pick up and will be open pretty much all night. :)

Alpine Series:
  • Bed
  • Lamp
  • Large Table
  • Flooring
Classic Series:
  • Wall shelf

I can pay with TBT or IGB, I don't have many TBT however so I prefer to stick to IGB but can do TBT if it's preferred.

Thank you so much for your time and I hope everyone has a nice day! :D

Last edited:
I definitely have some of this stuff! Not sure exactly what but i will look when i get home :)

Oh that's awesome! :D Would you mind keeping me posted and letting me know what you have/how much you want for it when you can pretty please?

i think i have all of this in my catalog.
if you have the patience till tomorrow i can get you all of this stuff

i think i have all of this in my catalog.
if you have the patience till tomorrow i can get you all of this stuff

If no one else offers/had them by then most definitely! :)

that's fair.
in just a few hours from now T&T will open again
i'll reorder as much as i can.
in 16 hours it will be 5 P.M. here, so the maximum waiting time will be that

that's fair.
in just a few hours from now T&T will open again
i'll reorder as much as i can.
in 16 hours it will be 5 P.M. here, so the maximum waiting time will be that

Understood, I promise to keep you posted either way, thank you so much! :D

thank you ;)

Okay!!! I just checked my stuff! I ordered: alpine wallpaper, alpine closet, classic bookcase, classic desk, classic vanity, classic wallpaper, and a fireplace :)

Okay!!! I just checked my stuff! I ordered: alpine wallpaper, alpine closet, classic bookcase, classic desk, classic vanity, classic wallpaper, and a fireplace :)

You're awesome!! :D How much would you like for it all and would you prefer pick up or delivery? :)

Hello~
I have the
Alpine Bed
alpine Lamp
Large alpine Table
classic wall shelf
for 8 tbt?

I can get you the alpine lame and classic wall shelf~
if you still need them

@Giddy @cas cas

If either of you is one and would let me buy stuff from you I would super appreciate it! :')

I can get you the rest of the alpine and classic stuff :)

That would be amazing! It's slightly more than what's listed as someone else also offered and I have yet to be able to get ahold of them. :( Would that be ok? If not I'll still take whatever remaining pieces you can offer. :)

That would be amazing! It's slightly more than what's listed as someone else also offered and I have yet to be able to get ahold of them. :( Would that be ok? If not I'll still take whatever remaining pieces you can offer. :)

Oh yeah I see now other people have offered haha. I have the complete alpine and classic series so I can get you those pieces whenever if you still need them :)

For now I'll at least take any pieces I have listed on the front if that's ok! I can do pick up or delivery and just lemme know what price you would prefer? :) Thank you so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back