• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Unpopular Villagers that you like?

Opal!
Listen, I'm not being biased since I love the color green, but I just find elephants like her adorable! Especially with the fancy makeup and eye shadow and stuff! I love her so much! She's actually one of my dreamies, but I need to move some villagers in order for her to live in my town!

Opal!
Listen, I'm not being biased since I love the color green, but I just find elephants like her adorable! Especially with the fancy makeup and eye shadow and stuff! I love her so much! She's actually one of my dreamies, but I need to move some villagers in order for her to live in my town!

Opal is lovely!
I like all the Elephants. ^_^

I really like Louie. He's based in DK.

I don't think she's necessarily unpopular but I really like Celia and I don't see many people looking for her or keeping her in their town. Also Bill! He's my favorite character of all time <3

egbert!! when i still played with wild world, he was the only one i ever took the time to talk to. he's so adorable!

Puck was one of my favorite villagers in the gamecube version of animal crossing and I haven't had him since. I'd love to pick up his amiibo card and see him again in my town. I also really enjoy Scoot but he's not very popular either.

There's a ton of unpopular villagers that I like, but the obvious choices are Bree and Purrl as well as Katt. Personally I see nothing wrong with Bree. I think her design is adorable yet simple, so it's hard to think of what somebody may not like about her, apart from the fact she's a mouse. I also think it's really ironic how adorable and small she is for a snooty, yet they're known for snide remarks or thinking they're bigger - and better than everyone else. Which only makes me like her more. Purrl because I feel like she needs more love. The cat villagers get a lot of love in general, but out of all of them I feel like she's the most underappreciated. Or the one that's pushed to the side way too often in favour of others. Katt for obvious reasons, her appearance. Her personality makes up for it, imo.

Good question. I have a fair few, but a few I can name that are in my town, based on lack of them ever bringing up, would be Rocco, Maelle, Yuka, and Felicity. Everyone else is a popular subject, or I don't see them too favorably.

I like Barold and most people really dislike him. I also really like Beardo.

One of my towns came with three pigs and now I can't bring myself to break them up (Rasher, Kevin and Chops) I also have Fang in that town, to huff and puff. :)

Back