• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Unpopular Villagers that you like?

DY14N

A Punchy Enthusiast
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
7390-9442-1665
Lobo
What are some unpopular villagers that you like? I'm reffering to the lowest tier of villagers, that for whatever reason, aren't appreciated enough.

Personally, I actually think Renee is pretty cool, and she's probably my favourite Uchi, along with Dierdre.

Dotty's really cute too, but she's a tier higher, so I guess I can't include her. (Although she does deserve alot more love imo)

List shmist.

I actually would like Renee to move into my town. My favorite smug so far is Phil. I just like his eyes and he looks like a senpai. (That's my joke when I like to irritate friends)

I think most the villagers I like are 'unpopular'.

Some of my villagers, Rory, Tammy, Hamphrey (<3), and Henry.

*deep breath*

Jay, Bones, Alfonso (especially), Lucy, Daisy, Poncho, Phil, Camofrog, *PANT, WHEEZE* Dotty, Cube, Biskit, Cranston, Doc, Elmer, Jeremiah, Moe, Walker, Coco, Margie, Skye, Tia, Sally (Hazel in GCN), Vesta, Pecan, Bluebear, Cookie, Pango, Winnie, Axel, Boots, Ed, Genji, Kody, Louie, Pierce, Rod, Snake, Sprocket, Apollo, Cyrano, Hopper, Bruce, Butch, Kabuki, Roscoe, *ALMOST FAINTS* Eugene, Kyle, Lopez, Shep, Julia, Opal, Portia, Queenie AND... *HUFF, PUFF* Cherry.

Jeez that's a lot. I know some might not be unpopular at all but I just listed the ones on top of my head that are likely unpopular

Last edited:
List shmist.

I actually would like Renee to move into my town. My favorite smug so far is Phil. I just like his eyes and he looks like a senpai. (That's my joke when I like to irritate friends)

Most of the villagers that I like are considered 'very popular', but my opinion on them isn't based off of others' opinions.

I don't even know who is unpopular, and if they are, that's just another persons opinion. Like those ridiculous tiers.

All the opinion of couple of people.

List shmist.

Oh my gosh, those eyes...

- - - Post Merge - - -

Clyde 5 Eva. Sweetest lil pony ever.

Clyde does have a nice design, I'd agree that he deserves more love!

- - - Post Merge - - -

katt! she's one of my favourites

Katt's actually pretty cool, but I already have 3 cats that I really want (and thats me being EXTREMELY critical), I decided that I don't wanna go overboard with one species.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Some of my villagers, Rory, Tammy, Hamphrey (<3), and Henry.

Tammy's pretty cute, and so is Hamphrey. But I haven't even seen the other two..

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sally! She's so sweet. :(

Also Hazel, Ricky etc..

I'm guessing you're a squirrell fan, then? ;)

- - - Post Merge - - -

*deep breath*

Jay, Bones, Alfonso (especially), Lucy, Daisy, Poncho, Phil, Camofrog, *PANT, WHEEZE* Dotty, Cube, Biskit, Cranston, Doc, Elmer, Jeremiah, Moe, Walker, Coco, Margie, Skye, Tia, Sally (Hazel in GCN), Vesta, Pecan, Bluebear, Cookie, Pango, Winnie, Axel, Boots, Ed, Genji, Kody, Louie, Pierce, Rod, Snake, Sprocket, Apollo, Cyrano, Hopper, Bruce, Butch, Kabuki, Roscoe, *ALMOST FAINTS* Eugene, Kyle, Lopez, Shep, Julia, Opal, Portia, Queenie AND... *HUFF, PUFF* Cherry.

Jeez that's a lot. I know some might not be unpopular at all but I just listed the ones on top of my head that are likely unpopular

I actually think a large majority of those were popular. Also you mentioned a few of my dreamies in that list just there ;o;
(Rosie, Kyle, Dotty, Coco)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don't even know who is unpopular, and if they are, that's just another persons opinion. Like those ridiculous tiers.

All the opinion of couple of people.

That's a good point. I guess those tiers were just made, so that anyone who wants to auction a villager off, can see what they're generally worth, and make fair requests.

Same here, I honestly don't know who's in which tier, so I can't really make a good assumption. But I don't think it matters much, in my opinion! You can like whatever you want, whether they be unpopular or not!

Same here, I honestly don't know who's in which tier, so I can't really make a good assumption. But I don't think it matters much, in my opinion! You can like whatever you want, whether they be unpopular or not!

Yeah true, but I can understand and appreciate why those tiers exist.

The way the tier list works is the villagers at the top of the tier are usually the most commonly asked for villagers, if a couple of trades for a lower tier villager happen, that villager moves to a higher tier, and vice versa. It's not for seeing who's better.

Last edited:
People seem to dislike Jambette, but I like her fine. Benedict and Nate have grown on me a lot.

My towns are full of unpopular villagers that I like but I'll reel off a few:
Jambette
Quillson
Rodeo
Wart Jr.
Bubbles
Derwin
Pippy
Rodney
Samson
Bertha
Becky
Goose
Spork
Curly

Rodeo unpopular? O_O

He's one of the best designed characters, IMO.

Some of my towns villagers were unpopular, such as Mott, Scoot and Elvis.

Rodeo unpopular? O_O

He's one of the best designed characters, IMO.

Yeah,I like him a lot but I rarely see anybody looking for him in the Villager Trading Plaza or the other AC websites and not many players have him in their towns.

Yeah,I like him a lot but I rarely see anybody looking for him in the Villager Trading Plaza or the other AC websites and not many players have him in their towns.

What a shame. He's awesome.
That's who I want IF amiibo Jakey ever pings to move.

Tutu! She's got to be the cutest bear villager! :c Look at her little blush!

Tutu.jpg

Back