Would Peanut be more popular if she was named something besides Peanut?

HHoney

Fireworks!
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Mother's Day Carnation
Tasty Cake
Would a rose smell as sweet if it was called Peanut?

Peanut.

Adorable pink squirrel.

Strangely Peanut is not very popular in most of the Animal Crossing world outside Japan, and usually sits in the middle Tier levels throught the various Villager Popularity Lists throughout the years.

In Japanese her name translates to "Pearl".

Yet I've always wondered if she was called something else if she would be a more highly sought after dreamie?

She's a pink squirrel with a cute house - lovely set - perfect for her.

If you could rename Peanut what would you name her?

Attachments

• IMG_0794.jpg
    IMG_0794.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 477
You would think an elephant would be named Peanut. I've always thought Poppy deserved a higher tier, too. Maybe it's a squirrel thing.

I agree an elephant called peanut would be cuter but idk peanut isn't an ugly name or anything.. I think that there are other villagers that people just want more so she gets pushed down. I love squirrels though!

I personally see nothing wrong with Peanut's name. Maybe it's her aesthetic that bothers people? From what I recall, Midge, a cute pink bird in the game, is always in the middle tiers as well. (Although I haven't checked her status recently.) I think both Peanut and Midge are cute, but they don't stand out as much as other townies.

I think her name fits. It makes more sense with a squirrel than an elephant. Yes, yes but circus elephants and peanuts! When I think of circus peanuts I think of the treatment of the animals. :(

I don't care for squirrel villagers. She's cute but it's too much. I think the perfect dose of cute are the hamsters. Squirrels look like they could fly off the walls any minute.

I don't think Peanut would be as cute with another name.

The name MAKES her, IMO.

Last edited:
Gta8psW.jpg
Peanut is probably a bit too much to handle for some players being that she's very pink and very peppy.I happen to like peppy squirrels so I have Peanut and Nibbles in the same town.I don't think a name change would make much of a difference in reference to her popularity because I think the name fits her pretty well.

Her name is one of the cutest things about her, along with her cute big eyes.
I think it's very fitting.

Popularity-wise, I think she's just too bright tbh. The bright pink with the bright purple contrast is kind of intense. It's a bit much.

If she was pastel colors I think she would be very very popular

What about Pearly for a name? She doesn't seem too bright to me. But then, I have never tried to match my villagers to my town in any way, so I would have her in my town despite that I deliberately do not have any pink flowers or pink anything if I can help it. Then again, I'm not fond of the tiny villagers, so I would avoid squirrels in general. There you have it! LOL

Back