• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying Orange hybrids + Boots RV Items!

Ameer

Mayor of Ajloun
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
7359-1276-2406
New Horizons Token
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
Red Candy
Feedback
100% (36) +

Hiya!

Currently in need of the following:
25x Orange Tulips
25x Orange Cosmos
20x Orange Roses
20x Orange Pansies
4x Orange Lillies

Also, in need of all of Boots' RV items!

Can pay TBT or IGB

Last edited:
Hi! I have the orange roses! Check my newest post for the price! Also is it overpriced or reasonable?

I have boots as an rv amiibo card if you'd like me to have them come to my camp for you. :)

Hi there! I'm selling a few orange hybrids listed in my flower shop :3 I charge 2 TBT per flower and I have 8 orange tulips 3 orange cosmos

I have boots as an rv amiibo card if you'd like me to have them come to my camp for you. :)
ooo! is there a limit to how many items I could buy with tickets if he's in another town?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! I have the orange roses! Check my newest post for the price! Also is it overpriced or reasonable?

hey thats fine!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi there! I'm selling a few orange hybrids listed in my flower shop :3 I charge 2 TBT per flower and I have 8 orange tulips 3 orange cosmos

ooo! would love to take them all

ooo! is there a limit to how many items I could buy with tickets if he's in another town?

I am honestly unsure but if there is I can always TT and pull him up an extra day or two for you. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

hey thats fine!

- - - Post Merge - - -

ooo! would love to take them all
I'll be ready soon! So the total is 40 tbt I'd I'm correct. Right?

I am honestly unsure but if there is I can always TT and pull him up an extra day or two for you. :)

that would be so nice of you!! give me 20 minutes to tt a day and day back so i could scan amiibos and get some meow tickets ready :) really appreciate it!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll be ready soon! So the total is 40 tbt I'd I'm correct. Right?

that's fine! just give me a moment to get ready too :)

that would be so nice of you!! give me 20 minutes to tt a day and day back so i could scan amiibos and get some meow tickets ready :) really appreciate it!

- - - Post Merge - - -

that's fine! just give me a moment to get ready too :)

Ok I'm sorry I just need 4 more

Not a problem, just pm me when you're ready for it. :)

do you still need some orange roses or orange cosmos?
btw you are missing the "e" in orange

do you still need some orange roses or orange cosmos?
btw you are missing the "e" in orange

I purchased orange roses but would love more! still need the cosmos :) (and thanks)

I purchased orange roses but would love more! still need the cosmos :) (and thanks)
I can get you about 10 orange roses and 10 orange cosmos, does 2 tbt per hybrid work for you? (no problem :))

I can get you about 10 orange roses and 10 orange cosmos, does 2 tbt per hybrid work for you? (no problem :))

that's fine! adding your fc :) prefer if you dropped them off!

ok Im ready to come over to your town! (sorry it took me a while I had to breed some of the orange cosmos cause it turned out that I was a little short)

Back