Giveaway Train station help giveaway

Thank you I'll let you know once I add you :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes let me add you both!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Added opening gate

Ugh, why does it make you go through everything including connecting to the internet again if town is full :(

Don't be shy to tell me when you are fed up or have enough visits, I don't mind, I'm doing something else at the same time.

No no I'm amazed not fed up! I'm in awl you're STILL going at it! Even when I'm multitasking I couldn't do this what you've done. I'm excited I might get to 100 visits thanks to you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

What are you doing so you can do this deleting computer pics or sorting something? Only if you don't mind me asking of course. :)

No no I'm amazed not fed up! I'm in awl you're STILL going at it! Even when I'm multitasking I couldn't do this what you've done. I'm excited I might get to 100 visits thanks to you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

What are you doing so you can do this deleting computer pics or sorting something? Only if you don't mind me asking of course. :)

I played to Angry Bird, checked Facebook, made dinner, ate dinner, and now I'm watching videos ;)

Last edited:
YOURE AMAZING OMG I love it! That rocks I can't even handle it omg

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm gonna see the visit number real quick

- - - Post Merge - - -

Stupid long tree thing to see visitors uhg

- - - Post Merge - - -

My friend is a acnl newb he's so confused why u keep leaving omg it's amazing

- - - Post Merge - - -

It's at 63 so if you want to keep coming please do! If not no prob!

I'm literally laughing my butt off omg Everytime you come over he get so mad. I can't stop laughing it's so funny. XD I explained it to him he's still made XD

- - - Post Merge - - -

He's like I hate her she comes and then leaves EVERYTIME AUGH dude chill

will I be able to get a retro sink and a coconut juice if I head over to your town now?

LOL It's for a good cause, if I'm not leaving it will take forever to get those 100 visitors.
He might notice I can't come if he keeps the chat bubble open though...

Back