• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway Train station help giveaway

I need my visitor badge so I could come several times for free, no need for items ;)

Thank you I'll let you know once I add you :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes let me add you both!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Added opening gate

Ugh, why does it make you go through everything including connecting to the internet again if town is full :(

Thank you for the music box, it is nice for my bathroom!

Don't be shy to tell me when you are fed up or have enough visits, I don't mind, I'm doing something else at the same time.

No no I'm amazed not fed up! I'm in awl you're STILL going at it! Even when I'm multitasking I couldn't do this what you've done. I'm excited I might get to 100 visits thanks to you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

What are you doing so you can do this deleting computer pics or sorting something? Only if you don't mind me asking of course. :)

No no I'm amazed not fed up! I'm in awl you're STILL going at it! Even when I'm multitasking I couldn't do this what you've done. I'm excited I might get to 100 visits thanks to you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

What are you doing so you can do this deleting computer pics or sorting something? Only if you don't mind me asking of course. :)

I played to Angry Bird, checked Facebook, made dinner, ate dinner, and now I'm watching videos ;)

Last edited:
YOURE AMAZING OMG I love it! That rocks I can't even handle it omg

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm gonna see the visit number real quick

- - - Post Merge - - -

Stupid long tree thing to see visitors uhg

- - - Post Merge - - -

My friend is a acnl newb he's so confused why u keep leaving omg it's amazing

- - - Post Merge - - -

It's at 63 so if you want to keep coming please do! If not no prob!

Hehe XD So how many visitors so far?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok! 37 more visits then

I'm literally laughing my butt off omg Everytime you come over he get so mad. I can't stop laughing it's so funny. XD I explained it to him he's still made XD

- - - Post Merge - - -

He's like I hate her she comes and then leaves EVERYTIME AUGH dude chill

will I be able to get a retro sink and a coconut juice if I head over to your town now?

LOL It's for a good cause, if I'm not leaving it will take forever to get those 100 visitors.
He might notice I can't come if he keeps the chat bubble open though...

Back