• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Giveaway Train station help giveaway

Hey Ikea idk if I have those things you mind if I look tomorrow?

- - - Post Merge - - -

It is! Great cause! U rock!!!!

He's a dork it's fine. He was going around saying wheeeeeee Disney Land!!!!! XD

- - - Post Merge - - -

Omg I love balloons and I have only one I got with tbt

- - - Post Merge - - -

I sent you tbt because you rock!!!! Ah fan girling over how awesome u r :)

niiiiiice you're so close :')
sorry i only came once- my dad came home unexpectedly and we went out to eat to celebrate!
i'm helping someone by holding their stuff so they can reset real right now, but if you still need help later (i doubt it, because aniko seems to be doing an amazing job omg), i can definitely come over ;)

Haha! I was on the automatic pilot (watching something), I think we are close to 15 now.

I will check! I've been ignoring it trying to set up voice chat on PS4 it did not work uhhhhg annoyed

- - - Post Merge - - -

We are at 81

- - - Post Merge - - -

So 19 more? I guess? Too many more

If you add hani-mii it's going to be faster

Last edited:
can i come over 3 times to get the pumpkin pie, coconut juice, and retro sink? :)

Don't have those items sorry

- - - Post Merge - - -

Updated the list my bad

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have mostly sloppy stuff rn

- - - Post Merge - - -

Aniko thank you so much please take a break I'm sure you're going crazy by now :) I can handle the rest you've been at it like 5 hrs

- - - Post Merge - - -

You did so much like I'm forever in your debt but yeah your good for the day you were good ages ago :) my awesome hero!!!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm going to check the numbers again

- - - Post Merge - - -

We are at 93!

- - - Post Merge - - -

94now

Ah It's okay, I wasn't really paying attention, as I was saying earlier, I'm watching something so I don't mind.

We must be close anyway. =D

As long as you don't mind I'd literally be locked up crazy by now XD I'm keeping active count now I'll message it out tysm!

- - - Post Merge - - -

95 now

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

Let me look I think we got 100!!!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

We did it!!!!!! Thank all of you!!!! Gates will now be closing :)

Back