Tarot/Oracle Cards?

hm what did/didn't she do that makes you feel like she did it wrong? and yes! crystals are amazing i have so many :) but you dont need to know about chakras to do tarot. and idk i've never had palm readings but i feel like they aren't the best. i prefer cards because you can connect with the energy

I am pretty sure you are supposed to have them given to you as a gift. Her dad gave her the money and she went to the store and bought them herself. Not sure if that is true but that is what she said.

I am pretty sure you are supposed to have them given to you as a gift. Her dad gave her the money and she went to the store and bought them herself. Not sure if that is true but that is what she said.

I don't think they need to be given as a gift, if you feel a bond to a deck and buy it I don't think the bond would be any less there.

nooo thats not true :( i bought all of minefor myself. my first one was given to me as a gift but thats because i was originally going to go out and by them for myself

I love tarot, I own several,
my favourite is the Tarot of the Gnomes, but I also have the cat's eye tarot, shadowscapes tarot and the tarot of fey.
I also have the oracle of shadows and light (that is falling apart because I've used it too much xD), the messenger oracle and Brian Frouds Faery Oracle.

For the people looking to start out, I'd recommend tarotforum.net which has a great community with very helpful people, lot's of spread and deck reviews and everything you can wish for really.

Back