• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's your Favorite K.K song?

Ably.Saucey

Count your Many Blessings
Bells
Switch
5195-6588-2889
Orange Balloon
Father's Day Carnation
Spring Sakura
Blue Hybrid Violet
Purple Violet
Red Pansy
White Violet
Famous Mushroom
Spring Shamrock
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
I like how this game has music to collect, it's one of those great little details. It really helps if you have themed house/room.
My Favorite are:
K.K Disco
K.K Gumbo
K.K Ragtime
Soulful K.K
K.K Western
K.K Parade (reminds me of "Fiddler on the Roof"
Neapolitan (playing in my main room.}

Oh there's a bunch that I love
KK Disco
KK Soul
KK House
KK Stroll
Forest Life
KK Island
Stale Cupcakes
KK Waltz and Lucky KK (These two are just because of nostalgia)
KK Bossa

These are all of the ones I could think of off the top of my head.

Stale Cupcakes, Bubblegum K.K. and the song from Tangy's house that i forgot lol.

K.K. Stroll is my favourite. It's so cute and happy! :D

It would have to be Two Days Ago. A few others I like are Marine Song 2001, Forest Life, K.K. Mambo, K.K. Disco, K.K. Jazz, K.K. Blues, Hypno K.K., K.K. Adventure, Agent K.K., and K.K. Stroll.

Last edited:
Definitely K.K. Sonata
I heard it in New Leaf for the first time (by Chrissy) and I loved it
It's so melancholic

My favorite K.K. song is undoubtedly Space K.K. I loved it ever since I first listened to it in Marshal's house. I think I had it playing in all my rooms at some point :p

Probably K.K. Gumbo, K.K. Lament, K.K. Condor, or K.K. House. I do like how the game has such a wide variety of music styles and genres, really a nice touch

Back