• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Giveaway Diva is moving!

Lady Sugarsaurus

Punchy's Waifu.
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Yellow Cosmos
White Cosmos
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Red Cosmos
Tasty Cake
New Horizons Token
Feedback
100% (67) +
Diva will be moving out of my town in 5 in game days, but I will be TTing to her move out day shortly. If anyone is interested in her she is free because she is not original at all. She's been living in my town a long time and I have been on a hiatus for about 3 months or so. If you would like to trade for one of my dreamies, or help me fill out my catalog, just to be nice because you have someone moving out or whatever, that'd be awesome, but it's not a requirement, she is free! C: I will be keeping a list of interested parties and will be going down it once I TT to her date, it's first come first serve regardless of if you have something to trade or not.

Interested members:
1. Fefo

Dream villagers:
Tia
Ruby
Carmen
Curt

Needed items for catalog: http://moridb.com/catalogs/UT9ms1r0hd

Last edited:
Hey! Can I get her? I can give you a sand castle. I can also order some of the other items on your list, but they'll only be ready tomorrow then if that's ok for you!

Hey! Can I get her? I can give you a sand castle. I can also order some of the other items on your list, but they'll only be ready tomorrow then if that's ok for you!

That's fine. :) I'm not home right now but I can start TTing to her in boxes when I'm home. I'll message you when I can.

Back