vegan trash
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
8399-8164-2698
Island
Redwoods
okay so I didn't get screenshots but I went over and joined a conversation between Kabuki and Jitters.

(note: this isn't exactly what they said but it's close enough okay)

Kabuki: something about telling jitters to stop wiping his hands on his shirt before he eats, he should wash them or carry around a clean handkerchief
Jitters: whoa you sound like you've said that before, like you have 3 boys at home or something
Kabuki: If I had sons they wouldn't be grubby like you. In fact, if I had any kids I'd like to have an angel of a daughter I could spoil and she'd call me 'papa'
Jitters: *points out how red Kabuki's face has gone*
Kabuki (actual words): You muscle-brained simpleton! Just **** your gob! Ugh!

Kabuki is now having a temper tantrum round town

[content edited]

I mean Kabuki just talked about if he had children and wants to spoil a daughter. I don't see a correlation with the other term.

(Also I'm afraid if this topic might not be good? This is like a super PG site on steroids. I don't know man.)

I agree with Pyoopi. Kabuki is just talking about his future kids, like a lot of people too. Not sure why this is even a conversation ( not trying to being rude, I swear! ) A [edited] is something WAY different and WAY more inappropriate than fantasizing about your future kids calling you "Papa".

Last edited:
I think this is funny! Obviously its meant that Kabuki was innocently talking about wanting a daughter in the future but it can be taken the wrong way. So silly.

As other users have mentioned, this isn't an appropriate topic for the forum. We strive to maintain a family friendly environment here and certain topics don't really have a place in that. When creating a thread, please consider whether or not the subject matter fits into a PG-rated spectrum, and refrain from posting if it doesn't.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back