need help with getting clovers...

Clovers grow in your town naturally, as weeds. If you pluck all, chances are slim, but sometimes there will be a lucky clover among them. These can be plucked and replanted wherever you want, as to make paths. But as they're so rare, it's almost impossible to gather so many naturally. I've seen people selling lucky clovers on the re-tail section here, so maybe it'd be better to buy them :)
The stepping stones are qr codes.

If you want to gather as many as possible as quickly as you can, you're probably best turning off beautiful town and then time travelling forwards a load. Rinse and repeat till you get the amount you want.

Either that or buy a load from this forum (in that Retail section). There are gardening supply shops being run that there. ^^

will this get me lucky clovers if i time travel foward?

Well, new clovers will appear. Whether they're regular or lucky ones, tough... I'd say it's risky and the chances are very low.
I've had my town for 5 months and only found 2 lucky clovers so far.

Lucky clovers are so rare in my town :< if u want to go for the clover look naturally you might as well time travel to get regular clovers and hope they spawn in places you want (i.e. Lay down your path and kick away the ares you want the clovers to hopefully spawn lol). I've actually visited my own dream town with my other game just to see which clovers in my town are lucky.. and there are literally zero lol. All just regular weeds. It's likely that the ones who sell on retail have hacked/duped them in.. if you're ok with that then just buy em.

Clovers are hard to come by, I won an auction for mine on here ages ago and I seem to get a few in my cycle town but not many. I'd recommend buying them if you want a lot.

So your options are time travel, buy them or..

Play in a friend's town and tell them clovers are bad weeds. Yoink them all to see if you land a lucky clover!

No but, I bought mine in the Retail forum. Probably will buy more.

Honestly, I just buy mine. it takes too much time trying to spawn them.

This is what I did too. I'd like to grow my own but they are very hard to come by, at least in my town. Ones pop up but they aren't the lucky ones. They disappear if I pluck them.

You can find clovers on the ground in your town. Usually, you just pull them like weeds, but there are a few four leaf clovers, that you pick up and can put bakc town. If you are trying to make a path, then I recommend looking on the retail board or making your own thread.

I just got my first lucky clover about three days ago. I believe the odds of getting one instead of a regular one is around 1 in 40. I'm probably going to buy more myself on here.

Back