• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway ~WINNER UPDATE! Awesome giveaway! 1st place 10million bells!!!~

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Unicorn~

Bells
Jack
Leaf Ticket Easter Egg
Coco
Black Feather
Peach (Fruit)
Apple (Fruit)
Isabelle
New Leaf Token
Pinky
Feedback
99% (98) +
Closing thread cause I don't need it anymore
----- WINNER UPDATE! -----
And the winners are...
1st: allainah
2nd: karixia
3rd: JapaneseBlossom

Congrats to the winners!!!

Remember that these winners were randomly chosen! There are no favourites :)

I'm gonna keep this thread bumped so people know who won. Also gonna pm winners.

Also tysm for 1,000 views! That's a lot :eek:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have too much bells and hybrids so why not?

Prizes:
1ST PLACE - 10 million bells OR any villager of your choice (just found out that you can't give away amiibo-only villagers, sorry!!), 3 gold roses

2ND PLACE - 5 million bells, 5 random hybrids

3RD PLACE - 1 million bells, one random DLC

How to enter: Just comment! Make sure to inlcude your FC if it's not in the sidebar. It's helpful for you to tell me your timezone, too.

I will randomly draw 3 names from the people who commented and have their FC shared. I will hold your prize for 24 hours, if not collected I'll give it to another person.

-DROP OFF ONLY!!-

Good luck
:)

Last edited:
me please!! :D thanks for holding this giveaway.

my timezone is gmt +8 but i'me available almost all the time

Last edited:
Me!~ I want to enter giveaway:)

Thanks for the giveaway! :D I'll enter! I'm in the eastern time zone.

Thank you for hosting this giveaway! Good luck to all the participants :)

I'd like to be entered in the giveaway. My friend code is in the sidebar, but if for some odd reason it doesn't show up then it is 1048-9705-6840, and my timezone is Central Daylight Time ( UTC/GMT-5:00). It is almost 10:50 at the time of this posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back