• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying or TRADING! I seem to do better this way! UPDATED

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can deliver to mine if you like, oh, whats your friend code I cant remember if I added you yet

You can deliver to mine if you like, oh, whats your friend code I cant remember if I added you yet

Ok, I'll deliver to you. Open your gate, please, and I'll be right over!
? FC: 0533-9234-6649

Ok, I'll deliver to you. Open your gate, please, and I'll be right over!
• FC: 0533-9234-6649

Sure im opened~

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you~for doing business with you XD have a good day and yes it a lil late here XD

Sure im opened~

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you~for doing business with you XD have a good day and yes it a lil late here XD

A pleasure trading with you, and many thanks for all your effort!

thank you~ you too~ also I saw ur clothes and I can get you scale armor suit and black denim jacket, for free~

thank you~ you too~ also I saw ur clothes and I can get you scale armor suit and black denim jacket, for free~

:blush: That makes me feel so thankful! You're incredible! But please pick something off my trade list. Don't you want anything else of Felynes? What are the details of this trade, please?

haha XD its no problem, um do you have more felyne stuff?

haha XD its no problem, um do you have more felyne stuff?

Just what is on the list: 2x lava floors; magma-cavern wall; Nabiru ornament. You can have them all!

is it alright if I can get the nabiru ornament and manga covered wall? instead of the floor? I orederd the items, should be able to get them, either 5pm or on monday~ I'll let you know

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh ignore me i wasnt reading your sentence properly XD

is it alright if I can get the nabiru ornament and manga covered wall? instead of the floor? I orederd the items, should be able to get them, either 5pm or on monday~ I'll let you know

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh ignore me i wasnt reading your sentence properly XD

:D Thanks a million. I will look for you tomorrow (Sunday, which it already is for you). Or Monday...have a good night.

Hi I have your items whenever your ready~

Hi I have your items whenever your ready~

Oh, wow, I just got up. I will boot up my game and come over asap!

I'm watching for your open gate now. :)

Last edited:
Ah sorry, I'll open my gates apologies

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thanks for doing business with you~

Ah sorry, I'll open my gates apologies

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thanks for doing business with you~

Thank you so much for everything you have gotten for me!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have your items! Let me know when you're ready :)

Hi, I will be watching today for when you are available again! Looking forward to trading with you! Thanks!

i have nothing on your wishlist, but can i buy the black veil from you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back