• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying or TRADING! I seem to do better this way! UPDATED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! I'm actually out but I should be back in a couple of hours. I'll notify you and open my gates when I get home. c:

Ok, I'm back! I'll open my gates. I got home a bit earlier than expected haha

Last edited:
Hi I can get you the hearth and screen unless someone already got it for you?
If you still need it, are you able to trade some holly starts?

Have ordered ship deck flooring and sea view wallpaper! Would be happy to trade for IGB, 6000 bells?

Won't have them until they get delivered but should be soon!

FC 1435 - 8857 - 6275

Have ordered ship deck flooring and sea view wallpaper! Would be happy to trade for IGB, 6000 bells?

Won't have them until they get delivered but should be soon!

FC 1435 - 8857 - 6275

I'm grateful! It's a deal! Please either post here or PM me when you are available. Your town or mine? I am adding your FC now. Mine is 0533-9234-6649.

Great! I will add you too. Can we meet in your town? I've never visited another town before! Long time Animal Crossing player but very new to New Leaf :)

Hi I can get you the hearth and screen unless someone already got it for you?
If you still need it, are you able to trade some holly starts?

I'm sorry I didn't see this sooner. I still want the hearth and screen, but have no holly starts. :( Would you like a few baskets of perfect cherries or maybe a dozen gold roses? You may not have seen my trade list on first post? I have some Monster Hunter items, a few Gracie things and other furniture. Please let me know. Thank you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Great! I will add you too. Can we meet in your town? I've never visited another town before! Long time Animal Crossing player but very new to New Leaf :)

Sure can! I can even give you a little tour if you promise to stay with me at all times. I love to show off my town! It's three months old! What would you like for payment?

Last edited:
That sounds like a great plan! I'll be on my best behaviour. In-game bells is good for me, happy with 6000 if that's good for you?

I'm sorry I didn't see this sooner. I still want the hearth and screen, but have no holly starts. :( Would you like a few baskets of perfect cherries or maybe a dozen gold roses? You may not have seen my trade list on first post? I have some Monster Hunter items, a few Gracie things and other furniture. Please let me know. Thank you!

Hi no worries about the holly, I ordered the hearth and screen, could i have the barbecue spit-Monster Hunter Felyne? if thats okay~ I think the items will either arrive around the afternoon UK time, or tomorrow

Hi no worries about the holly, I ordered the hearth and screen, could i have the barbecue spit-Monster Hunter Felyne? if thats okay~ I think the items will either arrive around the afternoon UK time, or tomorrow

Certainly, and many thanks! What time is it there now? I am on US Mountain Time...it's 11:30am here now.

I can also get a birdbath for you. Are you still looking for one?

Yes, I am! So nice of you to be helping me out again! What would you like in return? I have bells, gold roses, perfect cherries, or the stuff on my trade list on this thread, except the MH barbecue spit.

I'm going to be away from the forum for a couple hours. See you later!

I'm back now!

Last edited:
Hi I have your items~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back