• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling [CLOSED] Original Stitches/Merengue/Lolly/Carmen/Goldie/Rosie/Fuchsia/Zell

May I get Lolly~? ;//w//; 30 tbt? Take your time as I don't need her immediately!

Bump? I guess. I'm not sure if you saw this. I would be free to pick her up in about 3 hours if I can havr her.

Oh yikes i must have completely missed this! And I'll start getting her ready!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

She's ready for you when you are ready!

- - - Post Merge - - -

She's ready for you when you are ready!

Awesome! Thanks so much. :) I just got home. I am able to pick her up now if you are free.

Sure! Just let me open gates

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gates are open!

Oops, apparently there was an update I was missing and it's required before I can visit a town. (This is what happens when you go on a hiatus I guess. haha.) Sorry about the wait, I am updating now. I will send the payment now though. :)

Oops, apparently there was an update I was missing and it's required before I can visit a town. (This is what happens when you go on a hiatus I guess. haha.) Sorry about the wait, I am updating now. I will send the payment now though. :)

No problem! ^^

Back