Selling [CLOSED] Original Stitches/Merengue/Lolly/Carmen/Goldie/Rosie/Fuchsia/Zell

Hey do you still have Merengue?

EDIT: Would love to adopt her for 30 TBT!!

Last edited:
Sure! Just have to get her ready!

Awesome! Adding your FC, not sure if you have my new FC, just got a new 3DS (i remember adding you before)

EDIT: NVM we're already added!

Last edited:
I'm new, so can one of you explain tbt to me? (and if they aren't gone, and I can get someone to move, I'd love Lolly.)

I'm new, so can one of you explain tbt to me? (and if they aren't gone, and I can get someone to move, I'd love Lolly.)

Tbt is in-Forum currency that you get from posting, and you can see how much you have by looking at your post and looking at the left side by your name, it should say "bells", which is the number of tbt you have!

You probably don't still have merengue or lolly do you? ^-^ If you do, 30 tbt for each?

Last edited:
You probably don't still have merengue or lolly do you? ^-^ If you do, 30 tbt for each?

I can get you both! Sadly I work today so I wont be available for like 11 more hours, if that is too late for you then I am free tomorrow!

I can get you both! Sadly I work today so I wont be available for like 11 more hours, if that is too late for you then I am free tomorrow!

Tysm! I wasn't but free today anyway so that's fine! I have school tomorrow but I will probably be able to come after that. Pm me cause I might forget to come back on this thread <3

Last edited:
Back