I want a new 3ds/SD card.

Imaginarycupcake

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Silver Mailbox
Mailbox
My maintown is turning 4 today! Yay. My SD card was stuffed, so before even opening the game I transfered AND deleted around 400 pictures. (4 folders. And yes, I turned off my 3ds and stuff.) and I was SO ready to get those pictures, and capture the whole thing.. Except it kept telling me my SD card was full.

When I open my SD card on the computer the first ten folders or something are empty (Stuffed you say??) and I'm not sure if it's my 3ds or the SD card that there's something wrong with. But it really bothers me. *sigh*

I'm so mad I didn't get the pictures though..

First - congrats!!!!!!!! 4 more years!!!

I've had this happen to me so many times! Rrrr
My solution with the photos is I open the photos 3ds app
Then when you get there it will show no photos.
It seems when you do this it resets the photos back to zero.

Maybe try it and see if it works

Congrats on 4 years!!! That's true dedication!

This never really happened to me before, but from what I can tell, it sounds like a pain in the butt. :( My SD is full atm, but I'm scared to delete anything but pictures because the majority of data on my SD card is from Flipnote Studios ( on my DSi ). Knowing this might happen, I'll try and be careful about my data, because if this happened to me, I'd be devastated! Hope things work out soon!

Congrats! Canaan is actually about 3 1/2 years old and I'm never going to restart. I'm sorry you had trouble with your SD card, though. :(

Congrats on 4 years!

It is possible that the SD card is corrupt. There are various programs online that allow you to see the true space on your memory card depending on whether it is functioning correctly. It might be worth it to switch and grab a new one (I believe they come with a standard 4GB, which is really cheap and you can upgrade easily) and backing up onto that one.

It helped to actually open the camera and let the 3ds ''read'' the SD card :) If only I had done that before I played. Haha. But thanks everyone! ~~

Back