• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

This is exhausting

Fuzzle.Sophie

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
I've been doing the villager reset trick for two hours now just to get a fricking blue or pink villager!
Yesterday I spent all day putting paths everywhere so that no one could move in bad places but they still find a way to get in sneaky places ;-;
I'm taking a break or else i'll get crazy

That one Island tour game, Hammer Tour, where you beat the living crap out of the Cornimer acorn thing is a really good stress reliever.

That one Island tour game, Hammer Tour, where you beat the living crap out of the Cornimer acorn thing is a really good stress reliever.

Oh god I find this game really stressful though XD

Plot resetting with 8 or less villagers is way too tedious because there's way too many villagers your chances are so slim. You're better off waiting until you have 10, then kicking some out and buying off here instead. I forget whether you can invite villagers at the very beginning... But yeah I suggest just asking around the forums instead. good luck!!

Oh god I find this game really stressful though XD

Plot resetting with 8 or less villagers is way too tedious because there's way too many villagers your chances are so slim. You're better off waiting until you have 10, then kicking some out and buying off here instead. I forget whether you can invite villagers at the very beginning... But yeah I suggest just asking around the forums instead. good luck!!

I know it's so hard!
But thank you anyway :D
I finally managed to get Julian ^^

I've been doing the villager reset trick for two hours now just to get a fricking blue or pink villager!
Yesterday I spent all day putting paths everywhere so that no one could move in bad places but they still find a way to get in sneaky places ;-;
I'm taking a break or else i'll get crazy

SNEAKY PLACES - YES YES YES WHYYYYYY

That one square off and they slip and plot right there!

Take a break. Hmmm I'll be thinking pink and blue villagers for you :)

I feel your pain. I've plot reset more than I care to admit. I've found it's best to know your locations and animals beforehand then pattern the entire town going in rows with 2 spaces in between each pattern. Then TT and do it all at once. If you're plot fussy, you'll only have to pattern over your town multiple times and that process is reaally tedious.

The game going to give you the personality your Town Need, so if you have every personality, yes is going to be random, but the chances increases when you actually need a Villager for a specific personality.

Anyway... Once i restart like 12 hours just to get Apolo (not proud of that, but it worth the try) When i'm going to give up, he land in the perfect place. So my advice is... Take a rest, the game is no going anywhere.

Oh my goodness, I get this struggle to a T. Take a rest for a while, 2 hours is long enough! That's what I need while plot resetting for Peanut in my second town. You just gotta breathe and take breaks to calm down a little bit.

I tried it once, and I gave up on it right away because it was too annoying. I usually olan my towns around where the villagers are living instead of planning it before the villagers move in.

Oh my goodness, I get this struggle to a T. Take a rest for a while, 2 hours is long enough! That's what I need while plot resetting for Peanut in my second town. You just gotta breathe and take breaks to calm down a little bit.

Yeah i know, but it's worth it!

- - - Post Merge - - -

SNEAKY PLACES - YES YES YES WHYYYYYY

That one square off and they slip and plot right there!

Take a break. Hmmm I'll be thinking pink and blue villagers for you :)

Aww thank you!

I'm amazed people have the time and patience to plot reset. I tried a cycle town and got so bored. XD Congrats on Julian!! He's awesome. C:

Congrats on getting Julian!
I planned out what villagers I want and where I want them before hand lol >.< all of my villagers are on the bottom half of my town and are mainly tier 1-2, but I'm thinking of moving out Phoebe, Peewee, and Anhka for some Sanrio villagers ~

I'm amazed people have the time and patience to plot reset. I tried a cycle town and got so bored. XD Congrats on Julian!! He's awesome. C:

You know, I've had way too many villagers in places I didn't like, I'm willng to do it xD
Thank you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Congrats on getting Julian!
I planned out what villagers I want and where I want them before hand lol >.< all of my villagers are on the bottom half of my town and are mainly tier 1-2, but I'm thinking of moving out Phoebe, Peewee, and Anhka for some Sanrio villagers ~

Me too, I have a list of villagers I want haha^^

Back